PDA

View Full Version : Regular meet

yoda
Friday 18th November 2011, 22:14
Hi people of Notts as a new member i would like to know if anyone is up for say a general mid week pub meet in the Notts area just an informal hour or two maybe a drive out in the summer nights and a skulk in the winter. I would love to hear from anyone interested and would be quit happy to arrange things, if there's enough interest. Yoda

nottsgreent5
Friday 18th November 2011, 23:12
i would be up for it depening when it is as other half works in pub at night lol

yoda
Friday 18th November 2011, 23:46
yes lets do it at her pub lol it's not got to be set in stone, just think it might be nice to get a regular meet going in this area come on you volvo people lets get some real interest going ho ho. look forward to getting some feed back. Out there i know you are says Yoda

yoda
Saturday 19th November 2011, 20:15
Come on guys you not telling me that only one person in the east mid's fancies a night out perhaps once a month or fortnight. sit in front of your computers to much do you. Lol lets get something on what do you think?

foammanmark
Saturday 19th November 2011, 20:19
Come on guys you not telling me that only one person in the east mid's fancies a night out perhaps once a month or fortnight. sit in front of your computers to much do you. Lol lets get something on what do you think?

I'm from Lancashire but stop out usually 1-2 nights a week with work all over the UK, so I could join the meet if I had 2-3 weeks notice. I could be the 'out of the area' guy.

yoda
Saturday 19th November 2011, 20:29
Thank,s for that out of area guy. you giving me more support than the area people? be wrong with you is what? Yoda Lol Lol Lol.

foammanmark
Saturday 19th November 2011, 20:35
Thank,s for that out of area guy. you giving me more support than the area people? be wrong with you is what? Yoda Lol Lol Lol.

No seriously, I would make it to some of the meets if I could. I only joined the forum last weekend, and I'd like to have a Lancashire meet, but we are talking about a meet at Morecambe early in the New Year, but I think that may be a 'one off'.

We all talk to each other on here, but lets get in our cars and actually talk face to face!

Jamest5r
Saturday 19th November 2011, 20:35
We could do half way down the M42? not far from us in Birmingham then :)

claymore
Saturday 19th November 2011, 20:38
Still miles from me :(

foammanmark
Saturday 19th November 2011, 20:39

I could make that meet as well, as I stop in the West Midlands more than anywhere else. So it will be a East Mids/West Mids and Lancs meet. Sounds good to me!

Tamworth services M42/A5?

T5frankie
Saturday 19th November 2011, 20:41
I could make that meet as well, as I stop in the West Midlands more than anywhere else. So it will be a East Mids/West Mids and Lancs meet. Sounds good to me!

or come further down the m1 and down the a45 to wellingborough lol

foammanmark
Saturday 19th November 2011, 20:47
or come further down the m1 and down the a45 to wellingborough lol

Do the members of the forum ever have a 'central meet' where everyone turns up? The site would have to be pretty large, but we could find somewhere?!

I think 'central' would be Lancashire if you look at the map, so I won't have too far to go!

T5frankie
Saturday 19th November 2011, 20:48
Do the members of the forum ever have a 'central meet' where everyone turns up? The site would have to be pretty large, but we could find somewhere?!

I think 'central' would be Lancashire if you look at the map, so I won't have too far to go!

we have plenty of meets at the drag strip but its closed for the winter now

Jamest5r
Saturday 19th November 2011, 20:49
Still miles from me :(

That's because your just about in bloody wales lol

Right area but a pub would be better, more socialble :)

Jamest5r
Saturday 19th November 2011, 20:51

Yep there the meet's i look forward to :) York at the start of May then Avon for the rest of the year, might even get to compete this year :)

T5frankie
Saturday 19th November 2011, 20:53
Yep there the meet's i look forward to :) York at the start of May then Avon for the rest of the year, might even get to compete this year :)

whoa don't get ahead of yourself mate lol, there is always santa pod from the middle of january

Volvostorm
Saturday 19th November 2011, 20:53

Nothing wrong with that! :P

foammanmark
Saturday 19th November 2011, 20:55

So for a 'newbie', where is the drag strip please?

T5frankie
Saturday 19th November 2011, 20:56
So for a 'newbie', where is the drag strip please?

stratford upon avon, york and santa pod in wellingborough we usually do a tour lol

foammanmark

Right area but a pub would be better, more socialble :)

Totally agree, but the temptation is there to have a shandy or 2. What is the legal drink limit now?

yoda
Ok you guys no messing lets get something on we all driving gas guzzler's so areas may not be the answer once a month lets pick one persons area and make a date what do you all say.? P.S I've pretty much signed myself up for Morcombe just got to talk her in doors round to do a two in one as the lads at Lancaster uni.

local-looney
Saturday 19th November 2011, 21:43
meet at santa pod in jan? wouldnt mind travelling all that way up there!!!!!!! lol