PDA

View Full Version : whats it worth yellow manual t5r saloon

volvo850t5r
Wednesday 16th November 2011, 18:48
as you may have seen my t5r is up for sail i realy dont no what its worth when i get asked iv seen them go from 800 to 50000 this is the ebay number 180756562576 the wheels need refubing and the pcv needs doing ther the bigist jobs on it ther is other stuff done to it if it make good money i will get the wheels done dose eney one no what its worth

Niles
Wednesday 16th November 2011, 20:54
bit of a case of how long is a piece of string.

The Flying Banana
Wednesday 16th November 2011, 22:04
sadly they aint worth a fortune, OK they are yellow and a rarity but they are not everyones cup of tea ..... saying that i would love it to sit next to my yellow estate in the driveway !

frobes2
Thursday 17th November 2011, 00:46
I'll give you £500, that's what the book says its worth...

Scott..

Sorry that sounds a bit harsh and I hope you get a lot more, maybe between £1500-2000.. I would love it for £500 so I could have two T-5R's, greedy, I know!!

Good luck with your sale..

martybelfastt5
Thursday 17th November 2011, 01:16
ive been thinking the same thing,,,,2 mmmmmmm lol

volvo850t5r
Thursday 17th November 2011, 08:39
i would like to keep it realy dont whant to sell it i just hope in time i can get anver 1 the only reson it for sail it that im of work because of a car crash realy dont whant to part with it

rikcougar
Thursday 17th November 2011, 10:02
Good luck with the sale, that is a very desirable motor (swap for my F**d Cougar lol)

volvo850t5r
Sunday 27th November 2011, 13:22
well good news is il be back to work in a cople of weeks it sold when the highest bider came to view he was expecting a concorse t5r for 1500 dont think youl get 1 for that money it didint sell so will be keeping it so will be lots of updates in the prodject secton soon when im back on my feet and have some money to spend on it im glad it never sold il never find anver 1

Shadow
Sunday 27th November 2011, 13:47
at least you get to keep it. i hate it when people do that. seems to happen quite a lot now. they buy a car without seeing it and then moan about the fact that you never told them every little detail about it and then leave you to pay the ebay fees.

volvo850t5r
Sunday 27th November 2011, 17:20
it will be the last thing i try and sell on ebay it was silly he moned that the wheels where black but u could see that in the picture than cos its breathing throw the dip stick told me the engin was just about to go bang it s the pcv that needs doin moned about the facked the was oil in the engin bay thers defernt bolts holdening the fan then ther s a gap between the fan and radiator and the list gos on its a m reg car its not gona be show room if it was showroom i would whant more than 1550 for it i use the car daily with no faults im glad it dident sell