PDA

View Full Version : And that's another one cracked

Pauld
Sunday 13th November 2011, 23:25
Another wheel has cracked. that's 2 in a fortnight.

Sheffield's roads are so full of pot holes it is ridiculous.

Seriously annoyed.

AndysR
Sunday 13th November 2011, 23:26
Ouch! as if petrol isn't making motoring expensive enough on it's own :(

volvokid
Monday 14th November 2011, 05:44
Feeling sorry for you man, have you reported it?

LeeT5
Monday 14th November 2011, 06:16
think what there doing to your suspension too! Not meaning to sound patronising but can't you just avoid them?? Or can't you see them? I don't hit any potholes and Maidstone is no different to Sheffield.

Santa
Monday 14th November 2011, 07:10
I've actually considered getting rid of the S60R because of the state of the roads :-(

LeeT5
Monday 14th November 2011, 20:27
I've actually considered getting rid of the S60R because of the state of the roads :-(

Really??? :cuckoo:

why not just drive abit slower and try and avoid them? You do look at the road when your driving, don't you? :rolleyes2

LiamT4
Monday 14th November 2011, 20:33
It can be difficult to avoid bloody potholes, sometimes the only way to avoid them is by driving slightly on the wrong side of the road and, obviously, you can't do that if traffics coming the other way. lol

daza-b
Monday 14th November 2011, 21:37
It can be difficult to avoid bloody potholes, sometimes the only way to avoid them is by driving slightly on the wrong side of the road and, obviously, you can't do that if traffics coming the other way. lol

i know that one we have our fair share here, bloody nightmare, have a high powered car and spend more time with snails coming past due to speed humps etc lol

LiamT4
Monday 14th November 2011, 21:51
i know that one we have our fair share here, bloody nightmare, have a high powered car and spend more time with snails coming past due to speed humps etc lol

I now alter my route to work and a few of my mates to try and avoid roads that i know are bad, bit worse on my mpg, but a lot better for my car.

daza-b
Monday 14th November 2011, 21:57
I now alter my route to work and a few of my mates to try and avoid roads that i know are bad, bit worse on my mpg, but a lot better for my car.

i know that one! prefer spending that extra bit of fuel than new suspension etc etc