PDA

View Full Version : could do with a little help with my 850 t5r few little jobs

volvo850t5r
Tuesday 8th November 2011, 15:16
first job that needs doing eney idea why the driver side seat will not work heated all wire s are conncted second job screen wash light stays on boult a new senser for the screen wash bottel still on and i need to do my pcv where do you start what bits do i need to get some one sed to get a oil catch tank is it worth it anver think i would like to do is get a 19 t turbo is it strait fit if not what bits do you need to get to do it and how much differnce will it make over the 16 t i have at the moment

cherry1809
Tuesday 8th November 2011, 17:20
Right, The PCV replacement isn't as daunting as it seems. Did mine in about 2 1/2 hours I think. If you want to replace it all, Tell Rufe what you want and he'll send it through. Drop the manifold off with everything still attached and just move it out the way. You'll want an inlet manifold gasket too. Pain in the arse is the bracket under the manifold.
19T, You'll need the suitable ecu, Injectors etc. With that. Seat, Pretty sure there's a how to somewhere on this site. Common fault. Hope this helps.

p fandango
Tuesday 8th November 2011, 17:25
PCV guide LINK (http://www.box.net/shared/h7c50fm5hun2mm9n0t57)

volvo850t5r
Tuesday 8th November 2011, 18:21
thank you for you help

Al115
Tuesday 8th November 2011, 18:27
You've checked the fuse(s) for the seat, right?

martybelfastt5
Tuesday 8th November 2011, 18:32
there is two wire that dissapear up into the base of the seat make sure they are connected as they fall off over time have had this prob on a few 850s if it aint a broken wire, pcv is a must as it will lead to larger problems if left too long

Dan850r
Wednesday 9th November 2011, 00:04
I'd second the two wires that go to the middle of the seat base, mine are currently broke off, looks like a sear out job if you have big hands

M-R-P
Wednesday 9th November 2011, 00:25
How I did the PCV (I have a different manifold but you may find it useful)
http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38240