PDA

View Full Version : me old R

WOODY T5
Sunday 6th November 2011, 22:04
well just got me old red R back after selling to aka donny.must say its been well looked after in the last 10 month cheers donny

AndysR
Sunday 6th November 2011, 22:06
Excellent, nice to see you've got it back. So what are your plans for it? Please tell me your not planning on stripping it at some point..

Jim S70R
Sunday 6th November 2011, 22:09
That's a nice car, as above do you have any plans for the old girl or is it a runabout??

WOODY T5
Sunday 6th November 2011, 22:14
no mate don't worry its not getting stripped plan is to run it thour winter and take my car off road to do body work and engine sorted then sell it on.

AndysR
Sunday 6th November 2011, 22:18
no mate don't worry its not getting stripped plan is to run it thour winter and take my car off road to do body work and engine sorted then sell it on.

again.. lol

What a lovely winter minter to have though, how many miles has she covered now. If I remember correctly when Emlyn was using it the car was a really honest car with good history sporting around 130k?

WOODY T5
Sunday 6th November 2011, 22:24
its on 138k now its ad powerflow cat back k+n filter good conti`s on it cambelt done full service so yeah its good to roll.

AndysR
Sunday 6th November 2011, 22:26
its on 138k now its ad powerflow cat back k+n filter good conti`s on it cambelt done full service so yeah its good to roll.

Sweet.. Sounds like you have 3-4 months of cheap motoring while you improve yours then :)

antz
Sunday 6th November 2011, 22:36
Looks nice and clean!!!

rikcougar
Sunday 6th November 2011, 22:41

Let me know when you do, I love it

smithson007
Sunday 6th November 2011, 22:52
Always looked nice and clean whenever i saw donny in it. He was always washing it. Shame he's got rid of it. Im up here all on my own now. LOL.

LiamT4
Sunday 6th November 2011, 22:53
Is this an auto?

WOODY T5
Sunday 6th November 2011, 23:00
it is liam ?

WOODY T5
Sunday 6th November 2011, 23:01
Let me know when you do, I love itno probs will do.

Andy G
Sunday 6th November 2011, 23:37
run it thour winter and take my car off road to do body work and engine sorted

wasn't that the plan the last year? Anyhow great to see it still going strong though, looks very fine.

LiamT4
Sunday 6th November 2011, 23:42
it is liam ?

Just trying to remember if i'd seen it. Think i saw emlyn in it once.

The Flying Moose
Sunday 6th November 2011, 23:46
Just trying to remember if i'd seen it. Think i saw emlyn in it once.

Thats right mate, I had it for around two months. Great motor.

When smithness has finished with it will be coming back home with me... always wished Id bought it off him when I had the chance last time round.

LiamT4
Sunday 6th November 2011, 23:53

When smithness has finished with it will be coming back home with me... always wished Id bought it off him when I had the chance last time round.

Bloody hell, your starting to go though cars like frankie! lol

Didn't think you'd want an auto.

The Flying Moose
Monday 7th November 2011, 00:03
Bloody hell, your starting to go though cars like frankie! lol

Didn't think you'd want an auto.

Difference is Im not selling them, they are all run into the ground!

As for the auto, I loved it when I drove it for the short time I had it. Would probably leave it as is until such time that I could afford to fit a gripper when doing a manual conversion.

donny
Monday 7th November 2011, 14:16
was sad to see it get driven away yesterday.il have to stick with my d5 for now.il have a other one day,maybe that one:smile:.

AndysR
Monday 7th November 2011, 21:22

Very nice too!

t5 pete
Thursday 10th November 2011, 00:51
dean is there any chance you would sell the car sooner as thinking about it this would be ideal for the misses now shes car less

WOODY T5
Thursday 10th November 2011, 22:39
here`s a couple of pics of my other t5 dint want it to feel left out;-)

Jim S70R
Friday 11th November 2011, 00:40

I do like your wheels, often thought about a set for mine, 18's ain't they??

LiamT4
Friday 11th November 2011, 00:49
BBS tritons are all 18s. The 17s in a similar style are called propus c, i think.

WOODY T5
Friday 11th November 2011, 20:02
I do like your wheels, often thought about a set for mine, 18's ain't they??thanks mate 18s in gun grey.

AndysR
Friday 11th November 2011, 20:20
I do like your wheels

Ditto..

Lol, I bet it's glad of the rest.... secretly laughing to itself at what sort of driving style is in store for the R... :)

That said you can't see enough of that car, it's one stunning looking 850 saloon :)

WOODY T5
Friday 11th November 2011, 23:25
Ditto..

Lol, I bet it's glad of the rest.... secretly laughing to itself at what sort of driving style is in store for the R... :)

That said you can't see enough of that car, it's one stunning looking 850 saloon :)cheers mate think your right my car is due a rest for a few month`s now after the year its ad as for the red R it`s more of a gentle drivers car lol