PDA

View Full Version : 73k V70R AWD manual saffy spotted for £2.5k

Flatout Phil
Thursday 3rd November 2011, 21:32
Not the cheapest, but low mileage I guess. Looks reasonably clean with only two owners and FSH:
Saw it on Autotrader...

In case anyone is interested here is the link:
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201144425598668/sort/priceasc/usedcars/colour/yellow/price-to/9000/make/volvo/page/1/radius/200/postcode/se91pe?logcode=p

volvokid
Thursday 3rd November 2011, 21:44
I would say thats a cheap car

volvo
Thursday 3rd November 2011, 21:51
very tempting! you dont see them with such low miles these days. Thats if its geneuine with no story behind it!

volvokid
Thursday 3rd November 2011, 21:54
its very low must be fake haha manual though :)

T5frankie
Thursday 3rd November 2011, 22:07
Not the cheapest, but low mileage I guess. Looks reasonably clean with only two owners and FSH:
Saw it on Autotrader...

In case anyone is interested here is the link:
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201144425598668/sort/priceasc/usedcars/colour/yellow/price-to/9000/make/volvo/page/1/radius/200/postcode/se91pe?logcode=p

prices for these are creeping back up

britten_mark
Friday 4th November 2011, 08:34
That is cheap if the miles and condition stack up. I hope the prices are creeping up after having bought mine just before the "crash"......might buck my "buy high, sell low" trading track record!

LiamT4
Friday 4th November 2011, 12:25
Cheap, if its genuine, i'd say.

Shame about the colour though :P

The Flying Moose
Friday 4th November 2011, 19:21
Nice find, if its still around after I have finished my insane spree of ten twelve hour work days next thursday I may well go take a look and join the saffy club!

T5frankie
Friday 4th November 2011, 20:02
i'd love to have it myself put all my bits on then flog mine with 208000 on the clock, be nice to have a nice low mileage one like that

Rogerb
Tuesday 8th November 2011, 23:05
Good as long as the AWD is all working ok.Just spent £1000 on my wifes
P2 AWD D5, and £300 on the priveious '98 AWD's prop before that.
Thankfully my R is FWD,may not be as nutrel to drive but is a bit faster and
cheaper to fix.

Regards Rogerb

Jim S70R
Tuesday 8th November 2011, 23:15
Nice find, if its still around after I have finished my insane spree of ten twelve hour work days next thursday I may well go take a look and join the saffy club!

Do it ;)

Jim S70R
Tuesday 8th November 2011, 23:17
That does deffintly look genuine enough, 75,000 miles its just a baby too!!

Flatout Phil
Wednesday 9th November 2011, 08:28
That does deffintly look genuine enough, 75,000 miles its just a baby too!!

It does look a tempting prospect - but sometimes lower mileage cars can be as problematic through under use, as a high miler. I wonder how the transfer box is doing for starters? That said, if we get another snowy winter, and all works adequately, this could be a superb machine.... Now let me see, I could sell the R and the CRV and use this instead - would be significantly quids in, hmmmmmmm :)

It is at Great Dunmow, just round the back of Stansted Airport so pretty easy to get at for all the Essex Boyzzzz ;) CM6 1TQ

Jim S70R
Wednesday 9th November 2011, 12:39
It does look a tempting prospect - but sometimes lower mileage cars can be as problematic through under use, as a high miler. I wonder how the transfer box is doing for starters? That said, if we get another snowy winter, and all works adequately, this could be a superb machine.... Now let me see, I could sell the R and the CRV and use this instead - would be significantly quids in, hmmmmmmm :)

It is at Great Dunmow, just round the back of Stansted Airport so pretty easy to get at for all the Essex Boyzzzz ;) CM6 1TQ

Might have a peak at that, your right just because it's low mileage it doesn't mean that it's a sound car, might need all the normal things doing breathers etc etc!!