PDA

View Full Version : Very Pleased With HLM

merc85
Monday 31st October 2011, 21:20
Just thought i'd say, I'm very very pleased with my Map, which Hamish had done for my at the time Auto.

Been using it on My 855 t5 manual for a Year Now with no problem at all.

There postage of the ecu was soo Rapid, As was the Refund of my surcharge, ie old unit return (didnt have to chase them for it).

Complete peace of mind all the way through , My friend who i recomended to use hlm was also very pleased with his Ecu.

And i'm deffinatly going to be using there services in the future.

volvokid
Monday 31st October 2011, 21:23
Good stuff, I bet this thread wonth get as much attention as the other one though. Like Darren Brown just proved people thrieve over others misfortune.

claymore
Monday 31st October 2011, 21:38
I will also say that I have had no problems with my HLM 304, and would happily buy another generic map from HLM (But I wouldn't have my car mapped by HLM as i know Hamish would refuse to do it as it does not conform to the norm)

bigrotch
Monday 31st October 2011, 21:53
As merc stated my hlm304 ecu is spot on transformed my car u don't get better for ya money simples, pos me and merc will be haven a road trip to hlm to get a rollen road remap with all the goodies what will be on the car by then mercs (19t) mmmm ....110% happy

Wobbly Dave
Monday 31st October 2011, 21:58
I get discounted abuse.

theflyingbrick
Monday 31st October 2011, 22:30
yep im happy with my hlm 304 map no trouble what so ever and like its mentioned before when it comes to bang for your buck,no one really compares!!!

Al115
Monday 31st October 2011, 22:36
Come to think of it, I bought a new 19T off HLM about a zillion years ago. It was fine and turned up when I expected it.

I've never been to their premises but I have met Hamish a few times in person - which is the best way to meet people - and we've always had a laugh.

Just saying.

I've also bought bits from Don @ Kalmar, and Stuart @ SWAutos, and IPD and Parts for Volvos and pretty much everyone else on the scene. Don't think I've ever interacted with Russ @ RTs but it's probably only a matter of time :)

Small world, this.

Al115
Monday 31st October 2011, 22:42
I get discounted abuse.

I'd give you abuse for free :)

Wobbly Dave
Monday 31st October 2011, 23:15
I have to say that their standard of abuse is second to none - uprated even. But you are welcome to try.

I've even tried abuse in Holland - but it wasn't quite the same.

merc85
Monday 31st October 2011, 23:23
Its Always easier to say something negitive, than something Positive.

Wobbly Dave
Monday 31st October 2011, 23:26
Oh no it isnt

volvokid
Monday 31st October 2011, 23:35
Oh no it isnt

it always gets more attention though Dave

lance
Tuesday 1st November 2011, 10:23
I first met Hamish in 2004 and was very pleased with the RICA 310 and ITG filter he fitted to my P1 V70 T5, 2 years later he did a 19T and custom map and the car absolutly flew. Now he has tunned my V50 T5 and also found quite a few missing horses, lets put it this way 170-248 BHP & 420 NM. Hamish knows his stuff!