PDA

View Full Version : Atacama

LeeT5
Sunday 23rd October 2011, 22:57
Hi everyone...

Any Atacama owners able to tell me the part numbers of the carpets please??
Normally embossed into the rubber underlay.

Thanks in advance peeps! Much appreciated if someone will look....

I need to order some as mine has the black HD mats. (Yes mine is an Atacama interior)

timmy 2000
Monday 24th October 2011, 08:04
Hi
If your on about the mats in the foot wells they don't make them any more as I've got a hole in mine so i just settled with the sport ones .

Hope it helps
Tim

racer
Tuesday 25th October 2011, 20:17
Is Atacama the Dale Winton coloured interior? If so, I have Atacama floor mats; which won't last 5 mins given some of the places I end up with work. Set of black HD ones sounds a much better idea. There's also a piece of Dale Winton coloured carpet in the load area, I *think* it's an original part of the car....

You up for a "You send me yours, I'll send you mine" deal?

LeeT5
Monday 31st October 2011, 01:47
Is Atacama the Dale Winton coloured interior? If so, I have Atacama floor mats; which won't last 5 mins given some of the places I end up with work. Set of black HD ones sounds a much better idea. There's also a piece of Dale Winton coloured carpet in the load area, I *think* it's an original part of the car....

You up for a "You send me yours, I'll send you mine" deal?

yes mate!!!!!!!!

I already have the Dale winton Carpet in the load area, but its the front and rear passenger mats i want. I will happily do a swap.

PM me if interested fella!

LeeT5
Sunday 13th November 2011, 03:03
A Huge THANKYOU :worship: to Simon (AKA - Racer) for sending me his atacama mats from his car, including the rear load space carpet. He didn't want anything for them and paid for the courier. Received in two days, awesome condition. I bunged them in the washing machine that night (minus load space carpet) and put them in my hoovered out car tonight.

very, very pleased and they look fantastic!!

Well done Simon, your a top bloke! :beer:

ps. Theres a little something heading your way, just to say thankyou!