PDA

View Full Version : things changed today

bigrotch
Sunday 23rd October 2011, 22:00
fitted a pukka set of volans today looks swt as, forge unos mmmmmm and v70 rear lights will upload photos tomoz, just need my R bumper sprayed and lowerd next oh and me bigger turbo next sunday hay mr merc85

NOT the best photos but deffo needs me R bumper and dropped 40mm slowly but surely

T5frankie
Sunday 23rd October 2011, 22:03
fitted a pukka set of volans today looks swt as, forge unos mmmmmm and v70 rear lights will upload photos tomoz, just need my R bumper sprayed and lowerd next oh and me bigger turbo next sunday hay mr merc85

no turbo fitting just get to avon mate with your man of course lol

AndysR
Sunday 23rd October 2011, 22:19

:worthless

Sounds good but......

Can't believe you dared post without having the pictures to post at the same time...

Will Merc be fitting his poly mount next Sunday after he's done the turbo?

bigrotch
Sunday 23rd October 2011, 22:26
I know tut tut of me but it was dark etc that's my excuse anyway lol

merc85
Sunday 23rd October 2011, 23:00
:worthless

Sounds good but......

Can't believe you dared post without having the pictures to post at the same time...

Will Merc be fitting his poly mount next Sunday after he's done the turbo?

LOL the original style is holding up fine, But yes when i drag against frankie and Loose i will fit one. lol i should then be able to pass him i'm sure lol

bigrotch
Monday 24th October 2011, 16:19
here ya go as promissed 3 photos befor i get hung drawn and quaterd for no photos at the same time (andysR) lolol

M-R-P
Monday 24th October 2011, 16:31
Looks the mutz mate.

bigrotch
Monday 24th October 2011, 16:35
thnks mate its getting there 16t gos in sunday i just cant help it lol me clutch will deffo give up the ghost then.....ohwell keeps me busy lol u sneaked ya polybush in yet with out ya missus finding out lol

volvo
Monday 24th October 2011, 16:55
i cant see any pics....where are they?

T5frankie
Monday 24th October 2011, 16:57
not bad mate (for an 850 ) lol

bigrotch
Monday 24th October 2011, 17:06
i cant see any pics....where are they?

HI VOLVO they are on the first description page

volvo
Monday 24th October 2011, 17:09
i seeeeee them....looks very nice indeed mate!!

AndysR
Monday 24th October 2011, 17:34
here ya go as promissed 3 photos befor i get hung drawn and quaterd for no photos at the same time (andysR) lolol

Looks smart, Volan's really set it off. Just needs a little suspension drop and the front R spoiler and it will look spot on :)

bigrotch
Monday 24th October 2011, 17:39
deffo agree there andy got me R bumper just got to get it sprayed no point fitting it if they got to take it off to spray it. needs to be droped deffo aswell posible light tint in the windows not limo i had that in my import wrx.

AndysR
Monday 24th October 2011, 17:43
deffo agree there andy got me R bumper just got to get it sprayed no point fitting it if they got to take it off to spray it. needs to be droped deffo aswell posible light tint in the windows not limo i had that in my import wrx.

Oh yeah completely pointless fitting it till it's painted. Light tint will work well as you say too dark a tint will be too much and make it look pimp imho. Be good to see it sitting lower and more level too, but as with everything all in good time I guess...

bigrotch
Monday 24th October 2011, 17:50
Oh yeah completely pointless fitting it till it's painted. Light tint will work well as you say too dark a tint will be too much and make it look pimp imho. Be good to see it sitting lower and more level too, but as with everything all in good time I guess...

couldnt agree more.......pain in the arse this work melarky just gets in the way lol but it dos pay for the boystoys lol

T5frankie
Monday 24th October 2011, 17:59
couldnt agree more.......pain in the arse this work melarky just gets in the way lol but it dos pay for the boystoys lol

nice signature mate get yourself a 19t like me and maybe it'll be true lol

bigrotch
Monday 24th October 2011, 18:02
hehehehe thought u would like that t5frankie i giggled when i done it lol

M-R-P
Monday 24th October 2011, 19:39
thnks mate its getting there 16t gos in sunday i just cant help it lol me clutch will deffo give up the ghost then.....ohwell keeps me busy lol u sneaked ya polybush in yet with out ya missus finding out lol

Not yet mate, the last run of repairs left me broke (and europarts had none in stock) but... gotta get a new lower front mount bush so might sneak it in there while I'm at it ;)
16t Hmm I got one of those, gettin tired tho, might have to save up for a 19T after the remap - that I gotta save up for - after the front shocks I gotta save up for! lol