PDA

View Full Version : F??king scum ba--ards

greeleyt5
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 17:14
Hi all, i had a drive to work the other day in beloved 850 t5 and parked the car down a little side street where I always park it on a Saturday morning, I always drive on Saturday and catch the train the rest of the week it's just a little bit of enjoyment to compensate for working weekends but my enjoyable ride home was ruined as when I finished work and got to my baby some f--k wit had kindly keyed my car all down one side, now when I say my Volvo was unmarked I mean it didn't have one tiny dint, scratch, nothing it was immaculate and now because of some low life dick head my pride and joy is now ruined, I realize it can be painted but it's just not the point the paint was totally original and now it won't be, I've never ever been so annoyed yet gutted at the same time, it looks as if it's been done with a big rusty nail right down to the bare metal I have filled it full of wax in the hope it doesn't start to rust, money at the moment is tight and if anybody has any other ideas on how to stop it rusting I would appreciate it very much, sorry for having a rant guys but it's bloody annoying and one final word if any of you scum Fu-ks is reading this and you think its clever to do this to peoples pride and joy or i see you tampering with my car or anybody elses car for that matter I will knock your teeth clean out your mouth.

Porcine_Aviator
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 17:29
You have my sympathy I know how you feel. I had a similar thing happen to me and I wanted to rip the scum a new one.

t5_monkey
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 17:35
Bummer if you catch them give them a punch with a knuckle duster from me.

bigrotch
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 17:42
if its down to the metal mate the only thing you can do is either touch up pen and laqour pen reli. it will look horrible but it will stop the rot.... as for the the little *****s that have **** all else todo while some of us have to work to support the little ****s,just say the word fella ill be there to stomp on them with ya. it makes my blood boil and it ant even my car

britten_mark
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 18:00
Are you parking outside somebody's house, i.e. "their"* bit of the road?

*obviously no such thing but you know how territorial some lightly occupied curtain twitching ****s are

greeleyt5
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 18:13
Are you parking outside somebody's house, i.e. "their"* bit of the road?

*obviously no such thing but you know how territorial some lightly occupied curtain twitching ****s are

No mate not at all there is houses there but where I park it it's just a long brick wall with a pavement and on the other side of the wall is just waste land like I said there is a few houses round there but they have drive ways anyway and my car is parked a good 50 meters away from anybody's house, im not driving it to work anymore anyway, I've spent a small fortune on my Volvo to keep it mint and running the way the sweedes intended and I'm always a little paranoid no mater where I leave it, I'm just so gutted that it's happened though these people who do that kinda stuff just have no respect well if I ever catch anybody doing it they will learn respect the hard way.

greeleyt5
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 18:20
And just a note I work in southport where alot of people go there for a day out, well if you do just be careful where you park, leave it in a busy area or a multi story car park and hopefully your pride and joy will be safe from scum.

M-R-P
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 18:25
No mate not at all there is houses there but where I park it it's just a long brick wall with a pavement and on the other side of the wall is just waste land like I said there is a few houses round there but they have drive ways anyway and my car is parked a good 50 meters away from anybody's house, im not driving it to work anymore anyway, I've spent a small fortune on my Volvo to keep it mint and running the way the sweedes intended and I'm always a little paranoid no mater where I leave it, I'm just so gutted that it's happened though these people who do that kinda stuff just have no respect well if I ever catch anybody doing it they will learn respect the hard way.

Dam right, I know where you're coming from. A few years back, me and mrs MRP bought a brand new car (crappy little nissan note, but it had 4 miles on it when we collected it). It had "black pearl" metalic paint and I kept it floorless inside and out. We walked into a carpark to find it keyed right down all 4 panels of the driver's side. Luckily for us, it was in the main stealers car park, waiting for a repair and they footed the bill but it makes you want to murder kittens with a brick, when ££££ like that happens!

Jim S70R
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 19:12
There is just no need for that......mindless scum!!!!!

merc85
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 19:29
Would be a Very brave person to mess wiv my Car, If caught they wouldnt be doing it again EVER!

SCUM!

deathrider311271
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 19:48
i know its not going to make u feel any better but my car was mint when i got it also within 3 weeks it had been keyed down every panel on the drivers side not just once but 3 times on some panels, bonnet also done, then the snow came and some nice person hit my wing and pissed off without saying anything.

Anyhow just touch it up best u can and get it painted when funds allow.

AndysR
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 20:28
It's annoying because the person(s) who did it won't have any respect for another persons property but also because you have no idea who did it and no one to blame! It just leaves you with damaged property and out of pocket to rectify the defects, you can only hope that one day they will appreciate the error of their ways when something out of their control affects them in a similar way.

T5frankie
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 20:33
££££in scum i moved house cos of the "R" getting keyed too much

Flatout Phil
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 21:37
Sorry to hear that. My big horror too - once had some kids smash the rear screen on my old 850 GLE when it was on my drive. Gone before I got downstairs. Brother nailed a bunch of yobs walking down his road ON THE ROOVES OF ALL THE CARS! Got a letters from Chief constable of Brighton an Hove for that. Some c!nt put a ding in my rear wing this weekend - feckin hell! There sure are some shi'ites around.

850 2.5 10v
Wednesday 19th October 2011, 14:21
I've had it too years ago.

The whole side of my 855.

Touched in and never rusted.

Any cameras on the street / round the corners?

smithy
Wednesday 19th October 2011, 16:33
they deserve pain mate

woz
Wednesday 19th October 2011, 19:33
Talk to your local chipsaway guy. I looked at buying a franchise with them and the work they can do is absolutely brilliant. You could convince yourself it is original and they "may" be able to do it wothout spraying the whole thing - no odd panel colours etc.

Just talk to them the quote is free.

WAF
Oh and a quick suggestion - if anyone has a problem with people "owning a bit of road, I am sure we can provide a few old clunkers / white vans to park outside their houses for a bit of sport. Good Youtube fodder;>)

W

t5_monkey
Wednesday 19th October 2011, 19:54
There's not many times I would proper go for someone....

... them messing purposely damaging my car would be one of them... and the response would look something like this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXp451vkq5w&feature=fvwrel

jay30h
Thursday 20th October 2011, 10:16
I know its your pride and joy and you want it perfect but when my friends black civic got keyd the full length i had a small pot of paint made up at halfords and applied it to the scratch with a tooth pic, just as it hardens take the excess of with the edge of a credit card and re-apply as necessary to build up the paint ,then leave for a couple of days, Then apply the lacquer in a similar way leave a few days and rub back with 800 wet and dry and some scratch remover,a good a repair can be achived

shrekblackR
Thursday 20th October 2011, 15:38
jealouse bas###ds mate hope you catch them pal

alex1985blue
Friday 21st October 2011, 00:29
What colour is it? A solid or a metallic with lacquer over the top?