PDA

View Full Version : Sorry site the 850 t5 on the drive on axle stands!!!

bigrotch
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 10:05
Not only has me abs pump gone again! now the inner lip of me wheel is ****ed so it dosnt hold air in.... And none of my spares fit over me 302mm discs so the t5 is looking a sad state at the mo on the drive. Which means I get to drive the wifes astra 1.6 sxi to work etc id rather run to work with a hot driveshaft inserted in my arxe than drive that bag of shi! Women never understand im not even going there Wooosssssaaaaa wooossssssssaaaaaaa rant over for now lol

M-R-P
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 10:19
Unpleasant aint it! While I was doing my PCV on saturday, in the back of my mind, there was the thought "if you ££££ this up, you got no car for a week" Made sure I did a propper job, bleeding hands or not!;)

volvo
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 10:22
oh dear....just think, its all because 'she's worth it' lol

i guess the new 850r clutch is going in right? hmm....think of the finished product!

Tomcat
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 11:31
Unpleasant aint it! While I was doing my PCV on saturday, in the back of my mind, there was the thought "if you ££££ this up, you got no car for a week" Made sure I did a propper job, bleeding hands or not!;)

Ooooo you sound just like me,lol..

M-R-P
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 11:52
The T-5 isn't just a plaything for us, it's our only means of transport and taking it out of action is a big nono! I'm sure once money picks up a bit, she'll get the X-trail she wants and I can start making the big sweed into something a bit special but till then I gotta behave lol

bigrotch
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 13:41
It's so frustrating gggggrrrrr just drove the other thing WTF ant goin to be able to do this for long