PDA

View Full Version : 850 auto races 850 manual. Nothing to do with me.

Flatout Phil
Monday 17th October 2011, 15:18
Anyone on here? Although I doubt anyone would own up... Interesting to watch as an 850R manual against a T5 auto, but without the mod details a bit lacking...

And not condoning road racing - especially on single carriageway roads where there are junctions!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-TJvGPxI3k

M-R-P
Monday 17th October 2011, 15:24
Mmmm, noisy!

T5frankie
Monday 17th October 2011, 16:13
trust phil to tell everyone the glaringly obvious (everytime) lol

merc85
Monday 17th October 2011, 19:04
Anyone on here? Although I doubt anyone would own up... Interesting to watch as an 850R manual against a T5 auto, but without the mod details a bit lacking...

And not condoning road racing - especially on single carriageway roads where there are junctions!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-TJvGPxI3k

We all know Red T5's are quicker than any another colour lol

LiamT4
Monday 17th October 2011, 20:27
Seen the red 855 at santapod before, i remember the green writing in the back window.

Jim S70R
Monday 17th October 2011, 20:31
The red one is an R (chip,airfilter,downpipe n exhaust) and the other is a T5 (chip the rest is unknown if any)

Flatout Phil
Monday 17th October 2011, 20:39
trust phil to tell everyone the glaringly obvious (everytime) lol

In the words of Chris, I'm only here to annoy you :P

bigrotch
Monday 17th October 2011, 20:48
We all know Red T5's are quicker than any another colour lol

But are they pmsl

merc85
Monday 17th October 2011, 22:07
But are they pmsl

Well put it this way, I've never had a Different Coloured T5 stay in front of Mine pmsl

AndysR
Monday 17th October 2011, 22:54
Well put it this way, I've never had a Different Coloured T5 stay in front of Mine pmsl

Never? You drive alone then? lol

T5frankie
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 02:49

wild accusations mate get it on the strip then watch it get destroyed lol

merc85
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 18:25
wild accusations mate get it on the strip then watch it get destroyed lol

PMSL, your Right frankie it probably would do, But only by another Red One lol

T5frankie
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 20:06
PMSL, your Right frankie it probably would do, But only by another Red One lol

and a gold one lol meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :B_steerin

merc85
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 20:18
and a gold one lol meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :B_steerin

Your reputation proceeds you lol Yes you may, lol One day we May find out

AndysR
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 20:20

I think everyone knows that t5frankie lives a 1/4 of a mile at a time ;)

T5frankie
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 20:25

get your arse up to avon at the end of the month a proper meet where we actually do something lol

LiamT4
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 20:28
What he ^^ said.

T5frankie
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 20:29
yeah and if liam is on form he might get a 16.0 as his car gets slower and slower lol

AndysR
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 20:30
yeah and if liam is on form he might get a 16.0 as his car gets slower and slower lol

If it's dry then the colder weather should make a good improvement to everyones times.

LiamT4
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 20:36

and i have no idea why!? lol

AndysR
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 20:37
and i have no idea why!? lol

Give it to someone who does and then maybe you could be the fastest R in the west instead.... lol

LiamT4
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 20:46
Give it to someone who does and then maybe you could be the fastest R in the west instead.... lol

No point, theres nothing wrong with it apart from maybe that the cat isn't flowing well anymore.

Maybe the timing was out at avon last year when i got my 15.1. lol
Just how things are, my t4 was a fast one, my s70 is just a slow one.

AndysR
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 20:50
No point, theres nothing wrong with it apart from maybe that the cat isn't flowing well anymore.

Maybe the timing was out at avon last year when i got my 15.1. lol
Just how things are, my t4 was a fast one, my s70 is just a slow one.

Ah, so do you think you'll be able to get that sorted for the end of the month and retry again :)

LiamT4
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 20:57
Ah, so do you think you'll be able to get that sorted for the end of the month and retry again :)

Simle answer is no, it's getting an oil and filter change this week and thats it, won't be spending any cash on mods for it this year. Need to get some things out the way first.

AndysR
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 21:02
Simle answer is no, it's getting an oil and filter change this week and thats it, won't be spending any cash on mods for it this year. Need to get some things out the way first.

Fair enough, was just curious as you mentioned at the last 1/4 mile event that you were in the process of sorting it on the Saturday but it couldn't be done on the day that's all..

LiamT4
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 21:06
Fair enough, was just curious as you mentioned at the last 1/4 mile event that you were in the process of sorting it on the Saturday but it couldn't be done on the day that's all..

I was going to, but took it as a sign and spent the money on something else. lol

AndysR
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 21:10
I was going to, but took it as a sign and spent the money on something else. lol

lol

smithy
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 22:08

i will bring a better boost comtroller with me to fit onto your car and then we should see a difference and i will be in my car this time too aswell as frankie

merc85
Tuesday 18th October 2011, 22:20
get your arse up to avon at the end of the month a proper meet where we actually do something lol

We do Road side mechanic's thankyou in essex lol

And i aint gonna drive to the other side of the country just to beat you pmsl.

I'm i no great rush to fit my spare engine lol