PDA

View Full Version : Turbo tuner

Mongo
Friday 14th October 2011, 22:23
Hello all ive brought a turbo tuner and i have 3 questions 1: can you install the cd on more than one pc? 2: because you can set an adjustable rev limiter surly this will provide the pops and bangs like a bee rev or an omex system anti-lag sound. 3: does it have a launch cintrol system?

p fandango
Friday 14th October 2011, 22:27
Hello all ive brought a turbo tuner and i have 3 questions 1: can you install the cd on more than one pc? 2: because you can set an adjustable rev limiter surly this will provide the pops and bangs like a bee rev or an omex system anti-lag sound. 3: does it have a launch cintrol system?
basically no to all the questions. The licence is for one computer, the rev-limiter is the standard limiter adjusted so it'll be no different, & think there was talk of launch being developed

leet5r
Saturday 15th October 2011, 00:55
pops and bang is either ANTI LAG or over fuelin on the over run m8

claymore
Saturday 15th October 2011, 09:53
you can install the 14 day trial on a second pc, but some of the features are disabled, and you can't use the licence file on any other laptop than the one it was generated for.

Mongo
Saturday 15th October 2011, 10:03
Right so if i install tt to my laptop i can then install a 14day trial on my selected tuners computer and he could tune my car with it!?

claymore
Saturday 15th October 2011, 10:12
Right so if i install tt to my laptop i can then install a 14day trial on my selected tuners computer and he could tune my car with it!?
that's what I've done, but the tune wont be able to be exported to your laptop, so as far as i can see, the minute you run TT on your laptop with the ecu pluged in, it will over write the tune.

Mongo
Saturday 15th October 2011, 15:01
Dats s**t really. Ive heard you can pay a £30 charge and install it on a 2nd pc!

danny-R
Saturday 15th October 2011, 16:14
Dats s**t really. Ive heard you can pay a £30 charge and install it on a 2nd pc!

I meant to quote, not say thanks^.

I never got charged ;)

p fandango
Saturday 15th October 2011, 16:15
i thought it was £50 tbh, i've got a spare netbook i intend to install it onto & use solely for the TT

JT
Saturday 15th October 2011, 16:55

I believe only the registered version will "unlock" the TT's full capabilties??

Mongo
Saturday 15th October 2011, 17:07
Well ill cross that when i get there i spose ill have to talk to mytuner and see if he will use my laptop and plug all his bits into it

claymore
Saturday 15th October 2011, 17:41
Well ill cross that when i get there i spose ill have to talk to mytuner and see if he will use my laptop and plug all his bits into it
there won't be anything else to plug into it other than the ecu

Mongo
Saturday 15th October 2011, 22:37
Yea i spose ure right lol.
I wonder if it works on linux??

AndysR
Saturday 15th October 2011, 22:39
Result on the TT acquisition, interesting to see how yours goes when it's all mapped :)

Mongo
Sunday 16th October 2011, 15:51
Yea cant wait. Im thinking if i install this program on a external hard drive device maybe it can be used on different pcs and you will still get the full program on more than one pc? Has anyone tried this? Im only moaning becase one of my laptops runs off of linux software and the 2nd is a litlle 7" touch screen notebook.

claymore
Sunday 16th October 2011, 15:55
Yea cant wait. Im thinking if i install this program on a external hard drive device maybe it can be used on different pcs and you will still get the full program on more than one pc? Has anyone tried this?
you can't, i assume that the file that is generated from your Laptop for you to send to Adam is unique to that laptop,

Mongo
Sunday 16th October 2011, 16:33
I see just haft to suffer the 7" screen i spose.
Thanks for the replys claymore

claymore
Sunday 16th October 2011, 16:47
I see just haft to suffer the 7" screen i spose.
Thanks for the replys claymore
We'll have to see if Adam sees this thread, and can confirm what I think

turbo-tuner
Sunday 16th October 2011, 16:59
I have noticed this thread. Email is best if you need help because I can respond faster.

Anyway to answer some questions...

1. No it does not run on Linux. You need Win XP or Vista or Win 7 (32 or 64 bit).
2. One license per PC. Portable HDD will not work.
3. The latest version supports netbook screens, so it should work on 7" screens with the screen layout being specifically optimised for this purpose.

claymore
Sunday 16th October 2011, 17:10
I have noticed this thread. Email is best if you need help because I can respond faster.

Anyway to answer some questions...

1. No it does not run on Linux. You need Win XP or Vista or Win 7 (32 or 64 bit).
2. One license per PC. Portable HDD will not work.
3. The latest version supports netbook screens, so it should work on 7" screens with the screen layout being specifically optimised for this purpose.

Thanks Adam :)

Mongo
Sunday 16th October 2011, 17:26
Thanks mate i didnt realise it was so protected bit like itunes lol.

turbo-tuner
Sunday 16th October 2011, 19:37
Thanks mate i didnt realise it was so protected bit like itunes lol.

drop me an email or pm. I'll sort you something.

Sunday 16th October 2011, 20:24

Hi TT i did not know your on here thats great to have your help on here

Mongo
Sunday 16th October 2011, 21:27

Thanks mate gota wile till the tune anyway.