PDA

View Full Version : S60 Spot the Difference.

TangoDeltaSierra3
Saturday 13th August 2005, 11:26
Just a pic of my S60 before and after the suspension upgrade, spot the difference on HR springs.

p fandango
Saturday 13th August 2005, 11:29
Just a pic of my S60 before and after the suspension upgrade, spot the difference on HR springs.
erm, what pic :slap:

M44K TS
Saturday 13th August 2005, 11:46
so what did you get on the Dyno?

TangoDeltaSierra3
Saturday 13th August 2005, 12:35
so what did you get on the Dyno?It's not finished yet Mark as we ran outta time & it may need a software upgrade, perhaps Adam can explain more what really went on as it was a long day, from looking at the screen i think 240bhp at the wheels but i may have read it wrong as the graph was complex, as i say it's going back to be finished and then i'll have a print out etc to study.

fraz13
Saturday 13th August 2005, 12:37
This is why am going the coilover route, the car just dont look lowered in the second pic, soz man :remybussi

A had mine nxt to Bedlams V70 yesterday and theres hardly any difference in look although his is stiffer

volvotuning
Saturday 13th August 2005, 12:47
It's not finished yet Mark as we ran outta time & it may need a software upgrade, perhaps Adam can explain more what really went on as it was a long day, from looking at the screen i think 240bhp at the wheels but i may have read it wrong as the graph was complex, as i say it's going back to be finished and then i'll have a print out etc to study.

Basically, the car is not producing the boost that the ECU is asking it to. It's as if the ECU is not seeing full load, even though throttle is 100%. We know that the boost is too low because the ignition is actually more advanced than it should be, ie opposite to retarding. It's not just top end either - it's everywhere. Car is fast, but not fast enough!!!

ps. Fueling is ok, so it's not lean.

Adam.

The Flying Banana
Saturday 13th August 2005, 13:47
Are they just upgraded springs and not lowering springs cos it doesnt look that much lower

TangoDeltaSierra3
Saturday 13th August 2005, 16:58
Well an inch aint much i guess and i did want lower hence the mass debate over coilovers etc, but like Hamish said, going too low can upset alsorts else and at the end of the day i have to live with it day in day out, when it's got 19s on and the suspension settles i'm sure it will look better, that pic was only 30min after it had been done.

hamish
Saturday 13th August 2005, 19:47

Don't hold back all the photos craig - wot about the one I took of you behind wobbley's car????? Don't be shy let see it!

Nat

Wobbly Dave
Saturday 13th August 2005, 23:14
I too would be interested in this incriminating evidence

TangoDeltaSierra3
Sunday 14th August 2005, 01:12
Don't hold back all the photos craig - wot about the one I took of you behind wobbley's car????? Don't be shy let see it!

NatLol Natalie unfortunately your sacked - you didnt press the button lol - Adam stepped in and did the business - the 1 of me n Lance sat chilling lol - Nat you stick to the tea mashing babe! X.x. PS Kisses to Mirk lol....

hamish
Sunday 14th August 2005, 07:52
Lol Natalie unfortunately your sacked - you didnt press the button lol - Adam stepped in and did the business - the 1 of me n Lance sat chilling lol - Nat you stick to the tea mashing babe! X.x. PS Kisses to Mirk lol....

Well at least I am good at making teas and of course doing the bills!!!! Sorry if I cocked up I did press the button you told me to. Never mind - see you next week!!! :troutslap