PDA

View Full Version : Full Closure System ?

cameron
Thursday 6th October 2011, 21:50
Has there ever been a full closure set up as standard on any 850 ?

Just curious.

I'm always forgetting to shut my windows :cry:

I know they can be added aftermarket stylee but i dont fancy attacking all that wiring :yikes:

Maybe a job for the main mechanic in work.

Cheers guys.

Lee

T5frankie
Thursday 6th October 2011, 21:54
my rovers have them standard

cameron
Thursday 6th October 2011, 22:53
:P :P

Some Rovers are well equipped though, used to have a 97, 820 vitesse turbo, nice car and very well equipped, full closure, awesome stereo, etc etc but just slow :(

volvokid
Thursday 6th October 2011, 22:57
Dont thinks its really a volvo thing tbh

Volvostorm
Thursday 6th October 2011, 23:06
I've got a kit to put in mine, but, not looked at the wiring!

T5frankie
Friday 7th October 2011, 15:17
:P :P

Some Rovers are well equipped though, used to have a 97, 820 vitesse turbo, nice car and very well equipped, full closure, awesome stereo, etc etc but just slow :(

ffs i have just proved this weekend that standard for standard a vitesse sport is quicker than a t5 i pulled a 15.2 quarter mile, yours must have been like mine in the fact that it has a broken bcs so was only boosting at 6psi,i didnt know till i put a boost gauge on it wasn't boosting right.

p fandango
Friday 7th October 2011, 15:57
I've got a kit to put in mine, but, not looked at the wiring!
the aftermarket alarm i had on BT had full closure, i'm sure they write the colour codes with the paperwork so i'll check for you later

Volvostorm
Friday 7th October 2011, 16:31
the aftermarket alarm i had on BT had full closure, i'm sure they write the colour codes with the paperwork so i'll check for you later

Its ok mate, I'm a bit away from needing it yet!

p fandango
Friday 7th October 2011, 16:39
Its ok mate, I'm a bit away from needing it yet!
just let me know when you want them ;)

850 t5 vs 600cc
Friday 7th October 2011, 20:09
I've not heard of one on the volvo's. My Audi A4 had it and my BMW now has it with the full open as well.

I'd still sell it for a T5 though.......lol