PDA

View Full Version : c70 t5 Suspension

Broaders
Friday 12th August 2005, 14:07
Hi everyone, just wondering about the different options available on pre 2001 c70 T5's.

I keep seeing on reveiws of the above car that the "Low sports suspension option lowers the car further and gives better road holding". I am wondering how you can tell if a car has had this option fitted, as most of the cars on the trader don't state the suspension setup.

I may be looking for a T5 soon and would like to know how to tell the difference.

Thanks in adavance

p fandango
Friday 12th August 2005, 14:36
the only way i found out my 850 had the factory lowered suspension was from the dealer, they can list all the options that the original purchaser had fitted by giving them your reg plate

alot of people don't actually know they've got it fitted thats the main reason its not mentioned in sales ads, i'd had muine 3 years without a clue it was there (a few people mentioned it looked lower but i just assumed it has sagged lol)

SaffronC70
Friday 12th August 2005, 14:46
if it has lowered option, you can stick 2-3 fingers in the wheel arch, and the car will look 'low and mean' for lack of a better example.

Chris