PDA

View Full Version : t5r interior

shrekblackR
Monday 26th September 2011, 21:49
hi all the guy i got the car of had put full t5r interior in but not rigged the front electric seats up ,, i cant fined any plugs that go to these ,, so is there anything i need to buy to get the seats to work ,, as im getting a bit fed up not been able to move them ,,, or if anyone knows what to do and is near essex please let me know as i dont do electrics ,,,,

martybelfastt5
Monday 26th September 2011, 22:01
they need a live and earth wired to them there was a diagram or post on this not so long ago,

shrekblackR
Monday 26th September 2011, 22:17
they need a live and earth wired to them there was a diagram or post on this not so long ago,
lol like i said ..i dont do electric lol lol

james
Monday 26th September 2011, 23:32
hi all the guy i got the car of had put full t5r interior in but not rigged the front electric seats up ,, i cant fined any plugs that go to these ,, so is there anything i need to buy to get the seats to work ,, as im getting a bit fed up not been able to move them ,,, or if anyone knows what to do and is near essex please let me know as i dont do electrics ,,,,

hi ive recently fitted electric seats to my car. i routed a live cable with in line fuse from the battery through the bulkhead under the carpets and to the seats connections.then took an earth earth wire off the plugs and fixed them to the seat anchorages. here is the pic you need to determine which is live and earth (pic courtesy of pedro fandango ,Duane)

im not big on electrics either but this job is really straight foreward :)

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m483/jimbo771/volvoelectricseatwiring.jpg