PDA

View Full Version : Radio Code SC901

Kevin C70
Friday 23rd September 2011, 15:29
Hi All

I am looking for a code for my Radio SC901
Purchased my C70 almost a year ago with a comprehensive service pack including the radio code card so did not expect any problems when I accidently left the lights on and drained the battery
On entering the code I had it was soon clear it was incorrect, called my local Volvo dealer who where very helpful in that they found the code for my car which was the same as the one in my service pack
To cut a long story short one of the previous owners had updated the head unit with a newer model (SC901)
Is there anywhere available to get the code online I did not realise how much I missed my Radio 4 in the mornings.
Serial No as stamped on the chasis is AL E71T 5 09 13563
H 5 09 13563

Thanks in advance
Kevin

Wobbly Dave
Saturday 24th September 2011, 11:41
Check to see if the code is written on top of the unit.only other way is to do an exchange swap for your current one at the dealers. costs just over 120 quid.

Jimmie
Saturday 24th September 2011, 12:07
Give your dealer/or Rufe a call with all the serial/ model nos etc on the label on the unit,they might be able to work it out for you.

Shortbusdriver1969
Saturday 24th September 2011, 13:42
Go to your local volvo dealer, I had to have mine done when I bought the 850 they gave it to me FREE !!! best yorkshire price :-)

thesoundcriminal
Saturday 24th September 2011, 14:08
just phone up volvo the gave me the code over the phone

oops should have read other responses first