PDA

View Full Version : Just loving it....more when i have Rica!

Yorkshiresxi
Monday 12th September 2011, 09:01
Just thought i would post - MORNING to everyone..and also how refreshing it was this morning to jump in the t5, drop her in drive and listen to some brilliant music on the way to work - passing all the sour faces in there seats, skoda, rovers, vauxhalls etc!
I know shes old but god i do love how she pulls and drives!
Also just cant wait to middle of the week as bought that 305 ECU of niles the other day so should be here for middle ish of week -
I honestly cant see how much of a difference it wil make but still i cant wait to find out!
I am building a collection of ECUs now, i have the standard, the t5-r one thats ment to be 280 remap on it and this one on its way!
What do you recon i should crank the MBC up too once i have the rica installed?

smithy
Monday 12th September 2011, 11:17
18 psi should be ok mate but i would not push it anymore though bending rod area after 18psi mate

Yorkshiresxi
Monday 12th September 2011, 13:17
brilliant thank you pal, i am at 14 at the minute so when the ecu comes will crank it up and then have to decide if i should sell the remaped t5r ecu - its ment to have 280bhp remap but cant prove it as bought it off ebay

t5_monkey
Monday 12th September 2011, 14:00
Ha indeed a high performance Volvo has a special kind of smugness attached you just can't match with other brands that try harder :D

let us know how you get on with the remap!

shrekblackR
Monday 12th September 2011, 18:27
Smiles all round you will notice a nice crispyness to it Mmmmmmmmmmm

wutang247
Monday 12th September 2011, 19:50
how much you wont for t5 ecu mate

Yorkshiresxi
Monday 12th September 2011, 20:20
The standard T5 one or the t5R one thats ment to have a 280 remap on it?