PDA

View Full Version : remap is on its way

theflyingbrick
Wednesday 31st August 2011, 15:50
due to the fact that my wife doesnt care and my kids arent old enough to understand also my freinds are mostly vw or subaru donkeys,i thought id share it with you lot :) whoo hooo im getting the meatball remapped,cant fricking wait!!

p fandango
Wednesday 31st August 2011, 15:52
due to the fact that my wife doesnt care and my kids arent old enough to understand also my freinds are mostly vw or subaru donkeys,i thought id share it with you lot :) whoo hooo im getting the meatball remapped,cant fricking wait!!
lovely job, which company you gone for?

merc85
Wednesday 31st August 2011, 16:27

Guess the Boost will be going up then lol

WOODY T5
Wednesday 31st August 2011, 16:40
should be good to wot figs u get mate keep us posted.

theflyingbrick
Wednesday 31st August 2011, 18:29
lovely job, which company you gone for?

ive gone for (drum roll) hlm!! i know some people dont like them but at the moment my need for speed out ways my bank balance so hlm at 150 of my english pounds is the way im going

theflyingbrick
Wednesday 31st August 2011, 18:31
Guess the Boost will be going up then lol

to quote the churchill dog...oohhhh yes

merc85
Wednesday 31st August 2011, 20:48
ive gone for (drum roll) hlm!! i know some people dont like them but at the moment my need for speed out ways my bank balance so hlm at 150 of my english pounds is the way im going

You wont regret it Bud, My 850 Auto was remapped by Hlm, went very very well, after i scrapped the car i put the ecu in my 855 t5 manual, and it goe's very well indeed. also if i leave the Loud pedol alone i get a good fuel consumption figure to.

p fandango
Wednesday 31st August 2011, 21:03
i must admit with his prices he's tempting me to get my D5 done

Nealevo
Wednesday 31st August 2011, 21:06
You wont regret the HLM remap mate, my 850r had a 304 map and it goes very well for an auto and fuel consumption has increased too

The Flying Moose
Wednesday 31st August 2011, 21:14
You wont regret the HLM remap mate, my 850r had a 304 map and it goes very well for an auto and fuel consumption has increased too

Call me one for nit picking but your fuel consuption has increased!!! :rotfl:

Excellent value for money the HLM maps, for the price nobody can grumble.

Nealevo
Wednesday 31st August 2011, 21:27
Yeah sorry bloody iPhone yeah the mpg has increased sorry about that ;-)

The Flying Moose
Wednesday 31st August 2011, 21:29
Yeah sorry bloody iPhone yeah the mpg has increased sorry about that ;-)

I knew there was a reason I didnt buy an iPhone... :hidesbehi

Secretly I wouldnt know what to do with it!!!

theflyingbrick
Wednesday 31st August 2011, 22:30
thanks for the feedback guys,now im even more excited to get this puppy sent off. A freind has just finished rebuilding his scooby (again hahahahaha) so i do feel a "thunder road" scenario is most definatly on the cards ;)

AndysR
Thursday 1st September 2011, 23:15
i must admit with his prices he's tempting me to get my D5 done

You might crack a 16 second 1/4 with one too ;)

AndysR
Thursday 1st September 2011, 23:17
thanks for the feedback guys,now im even more excited to get this puppy sent off. A freind has just finished rebuilding his scooby (again hahahahaha) so i do feel a "thunder road" scenario is most definatly on the cards ;)

Be good if you could blow the doors of his Impreza with a stage one remap... Would he ever forgive you? lol

theflyingbrick
Thursday 1st September 2011, 23:22
Be good if you could blow the doors of his Impreza with a stage one remap... Would he ever forgive you? lol

hahaha probably not this will be the third time he has rebuilt his dyno proven 240ish bhp scooby so im in with a good chance of making him cry,fingers crossed ;)

AndysR
Thursday 1st September 2011, 23:24
hahaha probably not this will be the third time he has rebuilt his dyno proven 240ish bhp scooby so im in with a good chance of making him cry,fingers crossed ;)

I can't see it being a challange unless he's going for more power this time of course...

p fandango
Friday 2nd September 2011, 01:48
You might crack a 16 second 1/4 with one too ;)
not a very good remap if it won't take 0.2 off the time lol