PDA

View Full Version : V40 t4 cd

Taximan
Sunday 28th August 2011, 17:05
Hope I ain't being to presumptuous as I've just joined the forum but I have a 98 v40 t4 which is about to meet the crusher. It's going on Wednesday so anyone need any bits or pieces let me know. Being a cd it has all the leather and so on. It also has a brand new ignition coil pack as we thought that was the problem. It wasn't it has no compression. Just ask any bit I'll get a price from my father he owns it but as we ain't car breakers it'll be cheap he just wants to recuperate some of the money the car cost him.

mitchyboy01
Sunday 28th August 2011, 17:17
How much for the coilpacks x2 matey

Taximan
Sunday 28th August 2011, 18:35
How much for the coilpacks x2 matey

One is brand new literally covered 20 miles and that was from the house to the garage and back. It cost 57 quid from smw Belfast. Obviously that turned out not to be the problem. Anyway we reckon 30 quid for the 2 trying to make it cheaper than eBay. The other one was tested and is 100 percent. If the old one we took out hasn't been dumped we'll throw that in too chances are there was nothing wrong with it in the first place. O' yeah plus postage shouldn't be much. We ain't eBay sellers so we won't make profit on postage lol.

Haizum74
Monday 29th August 2011, 19:09
What colour is the interior? Any photos? And what year is she? Cheers

Al115
Monday 29th August 2011, 19:33
Might need a front wing depending on where you are and what colour it is :)

JUDGENINJA
Monday 29th August 2011, 21:55
What's the condition of the roof ariel?

Haven't checked mine yet, but I need either the exhaust manifold of the downpipe..

Taximan
Tuesday 30th August 2011, 21:11
What colour is the interior? Any photos? And what year is she? Cheers

It's black leather and in good condition it's 1998 and unfortunately the only Internet access I have at the moment is on my iPhone however I will try and get a couple on asap

Taximan
Tuesday 30th August 2011, 21:13
Might need a front wing depending on where you are and what colour it is :)

Black, northern Ireland and the drivers side wing does have a dent in it. Quite a big one too. Passenger side good though.

Taximan
Tuesday 30th August 2011, 21:16
What's the condition of the roof ariel?

Haven't checked mine yet, but I need either the exhaust manifold of the downpipe..

Not to sure off hand about the ariel. I'll get back to you on that. The manifold is good