PDA

View Full Version : Spotted red R Nr Dover

mitchyboy01
Sunday 21st August 2011, 20:01
MINT red R just spotted in whitfield Dover. Looked lovely. Anyone on here?

p fandango
Sunday 21st August 2011, 21:03
i know a few down that area, had it got a private plate on it?

mitchyboy01
Monday 22nd August 2011, 00:45
i know a few down that area, had it got a private plate on it?

Didn't get to see the plate mate but it looked a real minter. The red hadnt faded at all and looked brand new.

Flatout Phil
Tuesday 23rd August 2011, 09:43
Sounds like Steve Bower to me. Mind you, I will be down that way in the next couple of days...so keep an eye out.

Mine is on the left, Steve's is on the right (his is now much shinier - although he still has that black grille!!! STEEEVE! Change it mate!

http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy193/charliepippin/janmarch%202011/JanMar2011136.jpg

frobes2
Tuesday 23rd August 2011, 09:57
I was about to say the same as Phil, that it might have been Steve's but I couldn't be sure.. I live in Deal and I've spotted two other T-5R's, both 855's and both look totally standard. I'll keep an eye out for K15VOL then in the next couple of days lol, will you be going to Lydden on bank holiday Monday?! I know of some other Volvo's that will be attending..

Scott..

Flatout Phil
Tuesday 23rd August 2011, 18:14
I was about to say the same as Phil, that it might have been Steve's but I couldn't be sure.. I live in Deal and I've spotted two other T-5R's, both 855's and both look totally standard. I'll keep an eye out for K15VOL then in the next couple of days lol, will you be going to Lydden on bank holiday Monday?! I know of some other Volvo's that will be attending..

Scott..

Hi Scott. Might see you around but sadly not at Lydden. May be in Deal more often as friends just moved down there and will be visiting from time to time.

mitchyboy01
Tuesday 23rd August 2011, 19:47

Scott..

Scott Dixon! I know you. Used to go out on the bikes with you on my ZX6R popping a few wheelies lol

Got an 855 T5R but have bought a T4 now as well which I love. Niles mentioned you the other week while I was over there.

mitchyboy01
Tuesday 23rd August 2011, 19:49
Sounds like Steve Bower to me. Mind you, I will be down that way in the next couple of days...so keep an eye out.

Mine is on the left, Steve's is on the right (his is now much shinier - although he still has that black grille!!! STEEEVE! Change it mate!

http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy193/charliepippin/janmarch%202011/JanMar2011136.jpg

BTW the red 855's look the nuts when they are polished

frobes2
Wednesday 24th August 2011, 13:57
Scott Dixon! I know you. Used to go out on the bikes with you on my ZX6R popping a few wheelies lol

Got an 855 T5R but have bought a T4 now as well which I love. Niles mentioned you the other week while I was over there.

Yes, it is I...

Niles did say something about a bloke called Mitch living just out of Deal and I was asking if it was you, trying to tell him about your silver T5 (with blue interior lol) that you had which was really quick, I think Pinch had it after you or something.. ref. the bikes you lot were a little crazy!! lol an amazing bike rider especially the wheelies. Do you remember one Wednesday evening going to H's cafe, we had come around the Aylesham bend on to the A2 with a number of bikes in the inside and outside lane and you and someone else going through the middle of us all on the back wheel??!! Quality..

What colour is the T-5R? I still have my black 854..

Scott..

mitchyboy01
Wednesday 24th August 2011, 14:48
Yes, it is I...

Niles did say something about a bloke called Mitch living just out of Deal and I was asking if it was you, trying to tell him about your silver T5 (with blue interior lol) that you had which was really quick, I think Pinch had it after you or something.. ref. the bikes you lot were a little crazy!! lol an amazing bike rider especially the wheelies. Do you remember one Wednesday evening going to H's cafe, we had come around the Aylesham bend on to the A2 with a number of bikes in the inside and outside lane and you and someone else going through the middle of us all on the back wheel??!! Quality..

What colour is the T-5R? I still have my black 854..

Scott..

Haha, yeah we had some crazy times on them bikes. Lucky to be alive really lol I've got a motocrosser now, prefer off road as the roads are awful at the min and too many cars. I made sure I got the crosser road legal for a bit of craziness on the road every now and then lol. Might even have to sell it to fund some Volvo tuning anyway!

I've got an olive green T5R 855 and just bought a T4. I love the looks of the R but prefer the T4 to drive. I've got a set of new steel rods in my living room too! I got ripped off with the R. Seller gave me a load of fake receipts for tuning work that wasn't done. In the process of claiming some money back now.

You've had the 854 for ages now haven't you? Heard it's up to a good spec? Once my T4 is done I think a mad burn up is on the cards =)

Mitch.