PDA

View Full Version : s60 t5 full s/s w.t.f.

ROZER
Saturday 6th August 2011, 22:14
just fitted a ferrita dp and had a custom cat back fitted no resonator just a tiny back box omg the sound from this car on full belt is crazy am in love with my t5 all over again and it feels faster boost feels like it comes in right away this car has no remap yet but its fast can not wait till friday for my map am all ready all the checks done the subaru boys in my street are now starting to ask me what have i done to it as it sounds a beast best money i ever spent is it sad to love a car this much.

t5_monkey
Saturday 6th August 2011, 22:50
It's all about the sound!

The neck snap when you put your foot down for pedestrians people with the windows down is always good :)

straight5
Monday 15th August 2011, 16:46
Sounds good, but how much noisier is it for motorway cruising and when you're taking the wife and kids somewhere? Is it louder for all driving? Couldn't get away with it otherwise.

t5 stealth
Monday 15th August 2011, 21:14
is it sad to love a car this much.

aslong as you keep your trousers on its fine :)

LeeT5
Saturday 3rd September 2011, 01:58
aslong as you keep your trousers on its fine :)

:sheep: :uglyhamme

LeeT5
Saturday 3rd September 2011, 02:01
My exhaust system consists of oe manifold, oe downpipe, oe cat, S/S straight though (resonator removed), BSR rear box and S/S tips.

The sound is very sweet indeed especially in 'ADVANCED'. The note is then much deeper and meaner. Love it!
Motorway stuff is not loud at 70mph but start putting your foot down and it starts to get a little louder. You can still talk normally thou without raising your voice.