PDA

View Full Version : Suspension arms?

Happygilmore78
Wednesday 3rd August 2011, 18:46
Been trying to find some reasonably priced ones for mine, cheapest are 75 quid each off Partsforvolvo, but it says this and don't know what it means, so if anyone can help?

'There are 2 different types of lower suspension arm for the C70, and this is the 'alter 2' style'

Is this mine?

james
Wednesday 3rd August 2011, 19:38
try giving them a ring they was very helpfull when i needed to find out the sizes of the front anti roll bar for the right set of uprated anti roll bar bushes. i gave them my reg and chassis number and they called me back to confirm

hope this helps

Happygilmore78
Thursday 4th August 2011, 11:07
Aye, I will do cheers, was just wondering.

Not sure either, if the pre 2000 are the same as the post 2000 - did they change anything on the suspension setup apart from mods engine? as there are a pair for sale for dirt cheap on Ebay.

I know I have S70 suspension listed as upto 2000, but would be nice if they were the same on these to - save a packet.

james
Thursday 4th August 2011, 12:12
hi mate im afraid i dont know.sumbody on here should know , sorry i cant help you on that one , maybe parts for volvo's will know ? they should have a vast knowledge dealing in volvo parts etc

p.s nice car mate and think ur wheels are brill :)

Happygilmore78
Thursday 4th August 2011, 13:39
Cheers bud - must admit it looks a bit lower than that now, is an old picture I stuck my wheels over lol

iGGy
Thursday 4th August 2011, 15:49
The only advice I can give you is to go with genuine arms if you intend to keep the car. The price from FRF with discount doesn't come to a lot more. Using "OEM" parts for suspension has cost me a lot more overall than if I'd just gone with the originals the first time.

Happygilmore78
Thursday 4th August 2011, 16:51
Thanks for advice bud