PDA

View Full Version : Whats My S60 T5 worth?

jim.covers
Sunday 7th August 2005, 13:27
Could i pick anyones Brains....

Thinking of P/x'in, Sellin, roughly Whats it worth please?

S60 T5 SE. 48,000 miles.
Auto,
Full service history. approx 6 months warranty left. 6 months mot. 12 months tax.
1 previous owner.
Rica 310.
Eibach lowering springs. still have original springs.
Full leather, heated front/electric drivers seat.
Winter pack.

Got a brand new spare stearing rack also.

dave
Sunday 7th August 2005, 13:41
what reg is it?, year

dave

dave
Sunday 7th August 2005, 13:47
is a y reg?

here's a link to what car used values

http://www.whatcar.co.uk/Valuations_Result.asp?MA=45&MV=23582&ED=4853&UP=1567828&miles=48000

dave

After_Shock
Sunday 7th August 2005, 14:10
You wont get anywhere near £7800 for it on a p/x, what car are the same as parkers which are glass's plus 2 grand, it will be worth about £5500 at most to a dealer and depending on how much profit is in the one your buying that might offer about 6k for it.

If you are buying from a main dealer dont trade it in as they wont want it with the mods as they wont be able to sell it on with a warranty so that leaves them stuck with the car. If its a non main dealer you will have a better chance.

Sell it privately as thats the only way you will get a sensible amount or try selling it on the forums.

Wobbly Dave
Sunday 7th August 2005, 17:35
I thought you loved it?

dave
Sunday 7th August 2005, 18:21
he love the running costs!, fuel!

dave

jim.covers
Tuesday 9th August 2005, 11:33
Many thanks Guys.

dave it is a y reg, sorry about that. thanks thanks for that link.

A_S thanks for the tip on dealers etc.

Wobbly i do love it but over the last few weeks i have been doing a lot more miles and the fuel is killing me.... this is the sole reason i'm "thinking" of selling.

Murphy
Tuesday 9th August 2005, 11:46
LPG the bad boy. You might have to loose the RICA, but < and it's a big but - you could have a nice zorst and enjoy cheap / fast and noisy motoring !!!

jim.covers
Tuesday 9th August 2005, 11:57
Hehehe....was thinking about Lpg but read a lot of if's and buts about it!

My mum of all people quite fancy's my car :jaw: Shes got problems with her eyes at the moment, so i have been running her about. she loves the power and comfort. When/if her eyes get sorted i may be doin her a p/x for a Pug 307..... wont be keepin that, i realy fancy a D5 now

Andy
Wednesday 10th August 2005, 09:56
i realy fancy a D5 now

DO IT..... DO IT :D:D:D:D