PDA

View Full Version : Thank you NILES!!

volvo
Thursday 28th July 2011, 08:10
Last night i was driving back from Dover, a happier man! A 'big-up' to Niles.....thanks a million mate for taking the time out on shuch short notice to inspect/fix my motor.....drove super all the way home!

New fuel pump and that 'tweek' have put my faith into the car, again! The shock top mounts have taken away that vibration in the chassis....so theres another result!

I really think i should have taken a pic of those shocker tops though....must be a record!
Picked up that wheel yesterday on the way home, its the same colour and very good condition.....

Will be on the phone soon enough im sure!!

Cheers again mate and catch up soon, top bloke!

siamblue
Thursday 28th July 2011, 08:42
Nice to see someone happy :)

mitchyboy01
Thursday 28th July 2011, 09:26
Niles has helped me no end mate. Top bloke. He told me your car is in great unmolested condition too! You lucky git lol

volvo
Thursday 28th July 2011, 09:37
yeah i thought you were going to pop over yesterday but i think Niles said you couldnt make it, shame really....maybe next time im down for more stuff we can meet......

yeah i wanted Niles to have a good look over it and he did exactly that...and more! I told me he sorted a few issues out for you too after i saw your post about your Vac leaks! I was sure i had Vac leaks too till Niles told me otherwise and sorted it....he's a sound bloke....even had a cuppa at his before and after!!!

mitchyboy01
Thursday 28th July 2011, 10:05
Yeah sorry I couldn't make it. By the time I got there I would have had to leave almost straight away to go pick up my boy. Next time you're down let me know and we'll meet up. Did you meet Justin (t5lover) too? He's a top man as well. Think him Niles have just set up their business together.

p fandango
Thursday 28th July 2011, 10:10
Yeah sorry I couldn't make it. By the time I got there I would have had to leave almost straight away to go pick up my boy. Next time you're down let me know and we'll meet up. Did you meet Justin (t5lover) too?
i'm down Kent from the 5th so hopefully we can get a few of us together

volvo
Thursday 28th July 2011, 10:29
i didnt get chance to meet Justin but hoping to next time im over....

yes Fadango....will see if i can try make that date.....will be nice to put faces to these names!

p fandango
Thursday 28th July 2011, 10:32
i didnt get chance to meet Justin but hoping to next time im over....

yes Fadango....will see if i can try make that date.....will be nice to put faces to these names!
i'll be meeting Justin & Niles while i'm down, think a pub is in order. Not sure what date we're meeting up yet tho

Niles
Thursday 28th July 2011, 15:08
pictures of the worst 2 top mounts I've seen. (so far) lol.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/camelbeanie/2005_0107rods0040.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/camelbeanie/2005_0107rods0042.jpg

Al115
Thursday 28th July 2011, 15:58
LOL! Should win a "bent conrod" trophy if we have any left from Avon :D

Dangerous Dave
Thursday 28th July 2011, 23:08
Wow those are ££££ed!

LOL Al

Niles
Friday 29th July 2011, 12:05
Wow those are ££££ed!

LOL Al

certainly are/were. Not now tho. 2 nice new tight ones are now on the car. Tightened up the handling no end. Removed all sorts of horrid squeaks/clunks/creaks etc.

Al115
Friday 29th July 2011, 12:15
I could forsee some massive oversteer moments on the drive home, with sorted topmounts in place :)

JelT5
Friday 29th July 2011, 12:15
i'm down Kent from the 5th so hopefully we can get a few of us together

Do you have to be there Duane?

:cry:

lol

p fandango
Friday 29th July 2011, 12:38
Do you have to be there Duane?
after the latest information i've found out, no i don't think i will be there lol

i need a V70 for all the stuff i've got to bring down for Johnny lol

JelT5
Friday 29th July 2011, 13:01
after the latest information i've found out, no i don't think i will be there lol

i need a V70 for all the stuff i've got to bring down for Johnny lol

Borrow viking's xc mate ;)

p fandango
Friday 29th July 2011, 13:03
Borrow viking's xc mate ;)
can't use it for hauling, that'll be like using it off-road. You know their only allowed to Sainsbury's or the school run in them lol

Niles
Friday 29th July 2011, 22:04
See, its on record & official. I'm a top bloke & well worth a visit.
So, to my ex wife. Ha f'in Ha! Told you so you irritating bint!!! :banana: