PDA

View Full Version : North East V70/S70 Owners

yamma1
Friday 5th August 2005, 17:39
Are there any v70/s70 owners in the north east who could help me out with a peek under the bonnet so's I can figure out why I have too many plugs wi' nowt to plug them into! I've got a 97 V70 T5 which has had some past front end panel damage. Car runs and drives fine but these spare plugs r buggin me.

Vikingxl
Friday 5th August 2005, 17:45
Ive got a few spare plugs in my 98/99 v70 so they are probably nothing to worry about.I will see if i can get some pictures at the weekend.

yamma1
Friday 5th August 2005, 18:14
cheers Rich - the problem I have is that I know there are a few bits missing inc aircon drier(?) which should be located somewhere on the offside front corner and I have three plugs there which have no home. I also only have one pump in the washer bottle so I'm hoping one of the spare plugs will power the missing pump. I'm sure that there should be a sensor/monitor located around the schrader valve which I think is where the aircon gas goes and I have a plug attached to a lump of broken plastic and connectors which could be from the drier.

Vikingxl
Friday 5th August 2005, 18:30
Ok will try and get pictures of those areas for you.Ive got a haines manual as well so there might be something in there will let you know tomorrow lunchtime.

Vikingxl
Friday 5th August 2005, 18:51
How far north are you as i might be in Trafford Park on sunday.

yamma1
Friday 5th August 2005, 20:01
Rich - I'm oop in the north east in the land of the monkey hingers - will be a fair trek from Trafford Park but cheers anyway. I'd appreciate some pics and should have probably done the sensible thing and got me a Haynes manual too!!

Vikingxl
Saturday 6th August 2005, 18:53
Here are a load of pics of the drivers side wiring im afraid i didnt have a lot of time but hope they are of some use.I will keep the bigger versions and if there isnt enough detail pm me your email and i will send them .I will try and scan some bits from the manual over the weekend.

Vikingxl
Saturday 6th August 2005, 18:55
And these

Good luck

Vikingxl
Sunday 7th August 2005, 07:22
These are the only useful bits i can find at the moment.

yamma1
Sunday 7th August 2005, 16:16
cheers Rich - you're a star. I've identified my mystery plugs from the pics. The one causing me most concern was the plug end with a lump of broken plastic and connectors but that now looks to be a sensor of some description for the air con. good work fella!!

cheers

Chris

Vikingxl
Sunday 7th August 2005, 16:18
No problem hope it all goes back together properly.