PDA

View Full Version : front disc size?

big shrek
Monday 4th July 2011, 20:42
went to order some front discs today but was asked if they are 280mm or 302mm?

car is a c70 t5 2.3 turbo on a r-plate,any ideas folks? also they said there is two variations of brake pads?........gggrrrrr this is most annoying

LiamT4
Monday 4th July 2011, 20:46
Think they are 302, but not 100%. Someone will be along soon with the definate answer.

p fandango
Monday 4th July 2011, 20:49
there seems to be no pattern to the disc size on C70's, Rufe did post about how to find the disc size from the ID plate but no idea where it'll be. I'd of thought either Rufe or a friendly main stealer will tell you the size from your reg plate

big shrek
Monday 4th July 2011, 21:02
there seems to be no pattern to the disc size on C70's, Rufe did post about how to find the disc size from the ID plate but no idea where it'll be. I'd of thought either Rufe or a friendly main stealer will tell you the size from your reg plate

ok,i should imagine they are 302mm,i wanted to fit uprated ones but looked at the price of them and nearly fainted so cheapo delphi ones for now i think

p fandango
Monday 4th July 2011, 21:05
ok,i should imagine they are 302mm,i wanted to fit uprated ones but looked at the price of them and nearly fainted so cheapo delphi ones for now i think
JohnnyTempest's got 302's on his race car so there not bad, obviously could be better but thats always the way lol

LiamT4
Monday 4th July 2011, 21:06
You could take the wheel off and measure them.

big shrek
Monday 4th July 2011, 21:09
You could take the wheel off and measure them.

i aint got time to do that i work 14 hours a day at the min......barely got time to wipe my own ass at the min

LiamT4
Monday 4th July 2011, 21:10
i aint got time to do that i work 14 hours a day at the min......barely got time to wipe my own ass at the min

Fair enough.