PDA

View Full Version : Such a shame.

LiamT4
Tuesday 28th June 2011, 21:19
But we knew they wouldn't build it.

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/news/default.asp?storyId=23835

p fandango
Tuesday 28th June 2011, 21:34
as you say there was never a chance it was going to happen, but i'm sure there thinking of making this 500bhp S60 (honest lol)

LiamT4
Tuesday 28th June 2011, 21:39
as you say there was never a chance it was going to happen, but i'm sure there thinking of making this 500bhp S60 (honest lol)

Why are volvo so boring now? I know their new cars are good but wheres the excitment?
In the 90's they seemed determined to get away from the the boring image, but over the last few years they've just not bothered.
Suppose it doesn't help, being owned by another company.

p fandango
Tuesday 28th June 2011, 21:54
Why are volvo so boring now? I know their new cars are good but wheres the excitment?
In the 90's they seemed determined to get away from the the boring image, but over the last few years they've just not bothered.
Suppose it doesn't help, being owned by another company.
thiers no money in excitment, its company cars that bring in the money

JelT5
Wednesday 29th June 2011, 04:58
thiers no money in excitment, its company cars that bring in the money

Exactly mate.

Volvo Nouveau = boring!

Some would argue there's been no change there lol

p fandango
Wednesday 29th June 2011, 07:30
Exactly mate.

Volvo Nouveau = boring!

Some would argue there's been no change there lol
the original T-5 was adventurous for its time, not many other FWD's around with the same power

no offence intended to anyone who's got one but the S60R/V70R was adventurous for the company but nothing compared to what was already on the market. Not powerful enough to compete with M3's, Merc's (shut it Jerry lol), yet leagues around of Mondeo's, Vauxhalls etc so never really fell into a class

Santa
Wednesday 29th June 2011, 20:13
the original T-5 was adventurous for its time, not many other FWD's around with the same power

no offence intended to anyone who's got one but the S60R/V70R was adventurous for the company but nothing compared to what was already on the market. Not powerful enough to compete with M3's, Merc's (shut it Jerry lol), yet leagues around of Mondeo's, Vauxhalls etc so never really fell into a class

Class-less.....just like me lol