PDA

View Full Version : Volvo C70 mats

Mrs 1401
Tuesday 2nd August 2005, 22:22
Hi all,

Does anybody know a good place to buy mats for my C70? The prices at the dealership would be horrendous.

eBay lists black (what I want to match the interior) but with a blue trim (I don't want that!).

Any suggestions please!
Thanks,

Louise x

TangoDeltaSierra3
Tuesday 2nd August 2005, 23:29
Hi all,

Does anybody know a good place to buy mats for my C70? The prices at the dealership would be horrendous.

eBay lists black (what I want to match the interior) but with a blue trim (I don't want that!).

Any suggestions please!
Thanks,

Louise xJust keep a watch on ebay, or if you have a Costco Wholesale near you they do excellent thick carpet mats in various colours at approx £15. There quite handy for several bits of car stuff etc.

audimadmike
Wednesday 3rd August 2005, 07:29
No help probably, but I had a new V70 with the Volvo mats and they fit perfect with a lip alround to catch dirt and matched exactly the thick pile carpet. Looked the dogs thingys.

There are various firms on the net that allow you to design your own at reasonable cost, try Ask Jeeves.

Mike

Martinr
Wednesday 3rd August 2005, 09:30
Try Euro car parts. They list mat sets for the 850 V/S 70 I am unsure if the catalogue includes the C70 as I am at work and don't have it here :) The mats for the vehicles above are tailored and only £25 a set. Also try parts for volvos online.

310336gixxer
Thursday 4th August 2005, 19:30
I think i've got some in stock, i'll need to check. As far as I recall i've got 2 sets, both in darkish grey, both genuine Volvo mats with C70 embroidered on them, 1 set new 1 set used in a demonstrator. They aren't cheap, I think list price is about £130.

New ones will be about £95, demos £50, delivery about £10, however i'll need to check if they're available.

Drop me a pm if you're interested and i'll check.

Mrs 1401
Friday 5th August 2005, 19:38
I think i've got some in stock, i'll need to check. As far as I recall i've got 2 sets, both in darkish grey, both genuine Volvo mats with C70 embroidered on them, 1 set new 1 set used in a demonstrator. They aren't cheap, I think list price is about £130.

New ones will be about £95, demos £50, delivery about £10, however i'll need to check if they're available.

Drop me a pm if you're interested and i'll check.

Sounds lovely but WOW! what a price to pay for something I will be putting my feet on! I think I might just buy normal black mats from Halfords instead!

Louise x

310336gixxer
Saturday 6th August 2005, 09:54
theyre not cheap, but mega quality. Both now sold, thanks folks.

Darren
Monday 22nd August 2005, 21:20
I have a set of grey/green genuine mats if interested? Contact me off site if of any interest.