PDA

View Full Version : Retro or not?

KellyJones
Sunday 5th June 2011, 20:45
I am just getting to the end of my light restoration on a 1995 t5 cd manual, it's one of a few cars I own and it looks completely as per factory, would you la label it as a retro classic or not? Interested in views on this......I think it's almost there !

Flatout Phil
Sunday 5th June 2011, 20:54
I am just getting to the end of my light restoration on a 1995 t5 cd manual, it's one of a few cars I own and it looks completely as per factory, would you la label it as a retro classic or not? Interested in views on this......I think it's almost there !

Well, an original classic it could be - but lets have some pictures please ;) 850 look rough IMHO in the chav stylee (see my signature pic below for details ;)) - so well done.

t5_monkey
Sunday 5th June 2011, 20:58
Could be a retro classic! keep it stock and mint :)

and yeah.. What he said!

KellyJones
Sunday 5th June 2011, 21:08
Cheers guys, will post some pics soon, I also feel it's a retro if it's got a close to factory look, so apart from upgrade brakes and a bsr optiflow and a chip, that's it.....not forgetting the "I survived the scrappage scheme" sticker!!

Flatout Phil
Sunday 5th June 2011, 21:16
Cheers guys, will post some pics soon, I also feel it's a retro if it's got a close to factory look, so apart from upgrade brakes and a bsr optiflow and a chip, that's it.....not forgetting the "I survived the scrappage scheme" sticker!!

Wot! No VPCUK sticker - tut tut tut!

claymore
Sunday 5th June 2011, 21:19
its to new to be retro, retro is usually deemed to be at least 20 years old.

KellyJones
Sunday 5th June 2011, 21:26
So almost retro?

claymore
Sunday 5th June 2011, 21:31
So almost retro?

another couple of years I would say :)

KellyJones
Sunday 5th June 2011, 21:43
I even have the nokia 6210 car phone kit coming!