PDA

View Full Version : Colour Coded S60R.WHADAYATHINK?

STEVO RRR
Friday 3rd June 2011, 16:35
Just colour coded my R and fitted a more aggressive looking grille.Its shouldnt NEED to be done on a 35k car but there you go.

As far as I know.This is the only colour-coded Cosmos blue R in the UK.

t5_monkey
Friday 3rd June 2011, 16:51
looks good! like it

Vikingxl
Friday 3rd June 2011, 17:16
Do you have any before photos as a comparison?

p fandango
Friday 3rd June 2011, 18:09
i do like the grill, can't really see the colour coding very well on dark colours

james
Friday 3rd June 2011, 18:24
looks good matie , my dads got an s60 and the only thing thats puts me off is the chrome on the bumpers

p fandango
Friday 3rd June 2011, 18:36
looks good matie , my dads got an s60 and the only thing thats puts me off is the chrome on the bumpers
swop, i want the chrome but got the early plain black ones

james
Friday 3rd June 2011, 19:01
ive asked him pedro but he likes the chrome , if i had an s60 i would get them painted same colour as car but thats my prefference

STEVO RRR
Friday 3rd June 2011, 19:50
Do you have any before photos as a comparison?
Pics of my R

Check the above post.These were taken on a really miserable day.It would probably show up better on a silver or flash green one but,trust me,when you see my car in the flesh the colour coding just makes the Cosmos blue so much more vivid because theres no black/grey trim hiding the colour.

Steve

Dream3r
Friday 3rd June 2011, 19:52
the grill works, where did you get?

How is the remap?

JelT5
Friday 3rd June 2011, 19:52
*like*

looks great :)

p fandango
Friday 3rd June 2011, 19:55
ive asked him pedro but he likes the chrome
must be an age thing then ;)

thanks for asking

STEVO RRR
Friday 3rd June 2011, 20:02
the grill works, where did you get?

How is the remap?

I got the grille from PARTSFORVOLVOONLINE.About £85 I think.It comes totally black so you have to spray the surround if you want my look.

As for the remap everything is great.It literally HURTS my stomach when I give her the full beans.Thoroughly recommended.I now only use V Power for the full effect.

Steve

james
Friday 3rd June 2011, 20:07
no probs , i do like chrome , i dont like the corner trims that are designed into a lot of cars if u get me?

The Flying Moose
Friday 3rd June 2011, 22:40
It looks brilliant Steve, in my opinion they all should have come out of the factory with colour coded trim.

Wobbly Dave
Friday 3rd June 2011, 23:49
I like it. Though if it was me I would have been tempted to paint them silver - same as the wheels? Or am I just bonkers?

STEVO RRR
Saturday 4th June 2011, 10:14
I like it. Though if it was me I would have been tempted to paint them silver - same as the wheels? Or am I just bonkers?

No offence but I think that would be bonkers.What might work is to paint the foglight surrounds silver.
Maybe something for the future.
Steve

Bubs
Friday 10th June 2011, 13:55
Im new here- but for what its worth I love it! Quite the looker!

harveys
Friday 10th June 2011, 21:58
Very tidy !