PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth paying double just to have an R ?

Axl
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 10:37
I was looking at 3 mid 90s....one's a T5, a T5R and an R, the T5 is about £700 the other two are double. They all look as good as each other and have more/less the same of mot ect

T5frankie
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 10:39
everyone who has a t5 always will hanker after an "R"

Santa
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 10:39
Cars are a personal choice so its up to you if its worth it.

fyldetowbars
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 10:56
in performance the r has a 30sec over boost with the ecu to make it 240bhp oh and the front bumper i,ve had an r and the differance is not all that get the t5 and fit r ecu
if wanting an r go for v70r phase 3 thats my dream car in cosmic blue

cherry1809
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 10:57
After owning 2 T5's and now an R, I say the R was worth the extra.
To get a T5 up to the same spec would cost more than the extra you'll pay, And it would still be a T5. Don't get me wrong though, They're still great cars.

Axl
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 10:59

Why though....ok, you get slightly stiffer suspension, a bit more power but not night/day (plus for about £300ish less than the double price diff the T5 can be mapped), alcantara or whatever the hell it is.....what else or is that it

Axl
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 11:02
After owning 2 T5's and now an R, I say the R was worth the extra.
To get a T5 up to the same spec would cost more than the extra you'll pay, And it would still be a T5. Don't get me wrong though, They're still great cars.

How diffirent is the R spec apart from what I mentioned and a fancy bumper

fyldetowbars
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 11:10
depends some have a mad cream interior, alloys, mines a t5 with just the bumper and a ripspeed air filter and it fly's look at my garage

p fandango
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 11:15
in performance the r has a 30sec over boost with the ecu to make it 240bhp oh and the front bumper i,ve had an r and the differance is not all that get the t5 and fit r ecu
if wanting an r go for v70r phase 3 thats my dream car in cosmic blue
the T-5R had the overboost & 240bhp & uses the same 15g turbo as the T-5, the 850R is 250bhp & done with a 16t turbo on manuals (think autos are 240bhp)

cherry1809
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 11:17
Alloys, Suspension, Interior, Bumper, Brakes (On some) And the fact it's a special edition.
All helps to keep it's value. I can remember not that long ago selling my RS2000 for about £900. Would have been worth about 6k now. Buy now while prices have bottomed out, And it'll go up in value eventually. Fuel prices won't change that.
Half decent Audi S2's are still around 3-4 grand and they're more unreliable and just as thirsty. :)

fyldetowbars
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 11:19
so if the 850r has the bigger turbo how come 0-60 are very simler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volvo_850

all i'am saying is yes r's are the future classics and do hold there money well but if he's on a budget there's not that much between them of that age

cherry1809
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 11:23
My T5 felt quicker off the line due to the quicker spool up of the smaller turbo.
Once the R hits full boost, It's no contest.

p fandango
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 11:26
Brakes (On some)
they all came with 280's, the only 850 that came with 302's from the factory were Police spec which came with S/V70 Perfo's to clear them

the 850R also had the vicous coupling on the M59 gearbox to help with traction

stephenevans99
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 11:29
Why though....ok, you get slightly stiffer suspension, a bit more power but not night/day (plus for about £300ish less than the double price diff the T5 can be mapped), alcantara or whatever the hell it is.....what else or is that it

I've never been a fan of Alcantara leather/suede.....it gets to a certain age and it bobbles & looks a mess - stains easy too ( !! ). Give me proper leather any day of the week.

imo - Buy a nice T5 CD....

fyldetowbars
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 11:32
I've never been a fan of Alcantara leather/suede.....it gets to a certain age and it bobbles & looks a mess - stains easy too ( !! ). Give me proper leather any day of the week.

imo - Buy a nice T5 CD....

steve you need to get back into the t-5 scene also

T5frankie
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 11:33

because why choose a bottom of the range t5 when you can have the best?

T5frankie
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 11:36
go for a manual 855 t5-r in olive, if the one i bought was a manual i would still have it now

Axl
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 11:37
because why choose a bottom of the range t5 when you can have the best?

As Steve said.....if I went for the CD that's not botr and a map sorts the power if I want to go down that rd

Axl
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 11:39
go for a manual 855 t5-r in olive, if the one i bought was a manual i would still have it now

If I did (nothing's def) it'd be auto

T5frankie
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 11:41
If I did (nothing's def) it'd be auto

now i dont like the autos in the 850's they don't feel as sophisticated as say a v70 with an adaptive box which are excellent

si850r
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 11:42
i bought a auto 855r last year... Was kicking myself that it was an auto. But over time have got used to it and there is an extreme amount of fun in the kick down in sports mode..

fyldetowbars
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 11:44
no dont nothing but a headache i had an auto and most off the time once you turned the engine off it would not start for about half an hour bad box's

si850r
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 11:45
no dont nothing but a headache i had an auto and most off the time once you turned the engine off it would not start for about half an hour bad box's

unlucky there mate....You most of just been unlucky with a bad motor

LiamT4
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 11:53
I think the R's are worth the extra, got a lot more on as standard.

As someone who drives an auto, i'd only get one if you are going to keep it relatively standard (and be happy with that), because if you want to go further there is the extra hassle of trying to get map thats good for the gearbox.

The 4spd autos that are in the 850s and s/v70s (phase 1) are great when cruising as they are so smooth you barely feel them change, but they've got such long gearing that as soon as you get into 3rd its - chug, chug, chug.
Well, thats what it feels like for me.

si850r
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 11:59
3rd is probaly one of the best on mine mate...I think its the same for all cars,,, soom are great some are not so great and then there s the crap ones....Its just luck of the draw mate I think.

T5frankie
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 11:59
I think the R's are worth the extra, got a lot more on as standard.

As someone who drives an auto, i'd only get one if you are going to keep it relatively standard (and be happy with that), because if you want to go further there is the extra hassle of trying to get map thats good for the gearbox.

The 4spd autos that are in the 850s and s/v70s (phase 1) are great when cruising as they are so smooth you barely feel them change, but they've got such long gearing that as soon as you get into 3rd its - chug, chug, chug.
Well, thats what it feels like for me.

liam have you driven an 850 auto? they aint nice like your s70 mate

LiamT4
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 12:08
3rd is probaly one of the best on mine mate...I think its the same for all cars,,, soom are great some are not so great and then there s the crap ones....Its just luck of the draw mate I think.

2nd gear is the best on mine.

Not driven one, not sure about a passenger.

Think i'v been in pretty much every auto up to the s60r geartronic, but don't remember being in an 850.

T5frankie
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 12:10
the autos got better and better the early 1994 ones are crap, first gear changed too early and just felt rough

Giles
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 12:28
My R (for sale btw ;) ) has the 16T turbo and white injectors......also has an M59 gearbox. As to whether it's worth paying the money for, that's down to the individual and what they want out of a car. If it's just a fast Volvo, get a T5, if it's for the former and the chance to own an icon, get an R.

Giles
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 12:30

I have owned 3 Volvo's. T5 auto, R auto and R manual - in my opinion, i prefer the auto's.......maybe because of the drivability and kick-down, but I cant get on with the manual as well as the auto's........both my auto's were a dream to drive......loved them.

Axl
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 12:33
It's an auto I'll go for if any

LiamT4
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 12:36
I have owned 3 Volvo's. T5 auto, R auto and R manual - in my opinion, i prefer the auto's.......maybe because of the drivability and kick-down, but I cant get on with the manual as well as the auto's........both my auto's were a dream to drive......loved them.

As an everyday car, i'll always pefer an auto, its just that now i want to take my car further its an extra barrier to overcome.

T5frankie
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 12:41
autos are nice for easy lazy driving when you cant be bothered but when you need that extra drivability a manual is best, nothing worse than being in an auto and in a little race when you go for the kickdown and it only goes down one gear not two and you get smoked lol

Axl
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 12:47
I thought when your foot right down there was a double click ie going down 2.....might be wrong though

LiamT4
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 12:51
autos are nice for easy lazy driving when you cant be bothered but when you need that extra drivability a manual is best, nothing worse than being in an auto and in a little race when you go for the kickdown and it only goes down one gear not two and you get smoked lol

Theres always that delay when in an auto, they'll be in the "right" gear while yours will be in top, then when they boot it they are already accelerating while an auto is still dropping down.

Nearly happend to me yesterday when some numptys in a chavved up alfa tried to undertake me, they were alongside before mine started to go.
When they tried again though i was ready and it was me who got my foot down 1st and it was bye bye chavy alfa.

martybelfastt5
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 13:36
ive had the t5s then the t5r,with the t5 i found myself wanting it lower,front lip,rear R spoiler and wheels,could have easily bought an R with the money i spent.so if the R styling bites you might be worth just buying one,lol

Flatout Phil
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 13:54
The one thing that marks out the 850R - not the T5R - and not autos is the M59 gearbox with LSD. It is nice to have - compared to my old T5.
The thing about an R is that you do join a select (ha ha) band of owners ;) - and as someone said above, if you get a T5, you will wish you had an R. But I agree that the interior, especially the beige one, is a pain to maintain mainly because of the alcantara.
One thing that amazes me is how often people come up to me and tell me how much they have always loved 850s ever since they saw them in the BTCC - and the R and T5R are synonymous with that for those of us in the older generation!

cherry1809
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 17:38
I actually liked my auto, Worked well with the engine.
Having had the choice again though, Manual all the way :)

t5 stealth
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 18:44

i wouldnt.........
aint much diffrence in either,
whats the point of paying twice as much just cos its got a couple of extra add ons..........
slightly more power (not gona be that noticable) as its carrying extra weight (odd interior and heavy elec seat )so it aint much in it.
they are both a ton and quarter of pig iron that is ££££ on fuel.
and most people on the street wouldnt even know what an R was ...

sorry to all you R owners...no disrespect meant :)

T5frankie
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 18:48
i wouldnt.........
aint much diffrence in either,
whats the point of paying twice as much just cos its got a couple of extra add ons..........
slightly more power (not gona be that noticable) as its carrying extra weight (odd interior and heavy elec seat )so it aint much in it.
they are both a ton and quarter of pig iron that is ££££ on fuel.
and most people on the street wouldnt even know what an R was ...

sorry to all you R owners...no disrespect meant :)

a ton and a half actually lol, its about having an "R" after all its the spec that makes it an "R", remember the t5 is the engine not the car, so what spec is your car? you wouldn't go around saying i have a glt would you? and it's about the looks for me the R's just look alot better

t5 stealth
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 19:12
a ton and a half actually lol, its about having an "R" after all its the spec that makes it an "R", remember the t5 is the engine not the car, so what spec is your car? you wouldn't go around saying i have a glt would you? and it's about the looks for me the R's just look alot better

why would i go around telling people its a gle or glt or R.
its still a volvo estate/saloon.

people cant see the trim when its driving past.

they can all be lowered or modded so whats the difrence lol.

Santa
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 19:19
I suppose the only real differences when you look at it that way are the P1 V70R AWD and the P2 R's

T5frankie
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 20:11

okay show me a t5 that looks as good as mine lol

t5 pete
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 20:19
i had my time round again i would have bought a R it would have saved me hell of alot of money making myne the way it is now
P.S. frank 850's dont just out perform v70's they look better too lol
http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt39/t5pete/DSC00357-1.jpg

T5frankie
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 20:23
i had my time round again i would have bought a R it would have saved me hell of alot of money making myne the way it is now
P.S. frank 850's dont just out perform v70's they look better too lol
http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt39/t5pete/DSC00357-1.jpg

pmsl if you say so mate

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac96/t5frankie/nvolvov70r2.jpg

t5 stealth
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 22:50
okay show me a t5 that looks as good as mine lol

its down to personal choice i guess,
just cos you think its the best dont meen it is lol,

Axl
Sunday 22nd May 2011, 23:47

Couldnt have said it better.....

Like a few have said, it's a personal choice

sdsupaintballplayer
Monday 23rd May 2011, 03:07
For me the things that make the R worth it are the wood grain interior, the fact that the charcoal interior is darker then the T5 grey interior, the extra bolstering on the seats as well as the suede means you slide around less, the beefier sway bar, the front bumper, the rear spoiler with the extra lip (96-97s), and the 17" wheels which are WAY prettier then the columbas. Extra power is mute if you plan on chipping it.

If you paid for all the R upgrades seperatly you would spend more then just buying an R. And if you buy some aftermarket wheels the extra $400 you make off the rims makes up for the difference quite a bit.

fyldetowbars
Monday 23rd May 2011, 07:55
sorry frankie but t5pete's 850 looks the dogs mate also with the v70 not much can be done with the bumper they look like the std v70 bumper hats off to you pete great looking car

Joolz_850R
Monday 23rd May 2011, 13:02
Ive just had the original price list land on my desk for all the 1995 volvo models. Std price for 850 R is £32,000!!! a good 5k over a T5 CD. Looking through the R came with so much stuff standard that did not appear on the CD. That aided with the fact that there are not loads of R's about make them a desirable car for those that want to pay the money. If you were mega lucky you could drop on a fully loaded CD but would still have to modify suspension, body to ge the looks. imo R all the way :)

The Flying Moose
Monday 23rd May 2011, 13:11
You see for me its a different story. If I bought a standard un molested T5-R/R I wouldnt want to modify or change it and would aim to keep the originality about it, if I could keep it concourse condition I would. With a standard T5 I dont feel guilty changing the way it looks, drives and performs.

Joolz_850R
Monday 23rd May 2011, 13:16
You see for me its a different story. If I bought a standard un molested T5-R/R I wouldnt want to modify or change it and would aim to keep the originality about it, if I could keep it concourse condition I would. With a standard T5 I dont feel guilty changing the way it looks, drives and performs.

I agree with you mate, I would like to increase the performance a bit but have no desire to change the looks of the car. I would only modify / improve if original bits are too expensive.

Flatout Phil
Monday 23rd May 2011, 13:22

Yes, I thought I would be like that too, but...;)

Flatout Phil
Monday 23rd May 2011, 13:29
Ive just had the original price list land on my desk for all the 1995 volvo models. Std price for 850 R is £32,000!!! a good 5k over a T5 CD. Looking through the R came with so much stuff standard that did not appear on the CD. That aided with the fact that there are not loads of R's about make them a desirable car for those that want to pay the money. If you were mega lucky you could drop on a fully loaded CD but would still have to modify suspension, body to ge the looks. imo R all the way :)

I have had a late manual (1997 believe it or not) 850 T5 CD, and now have the manual 1996 R. In a way they are not (perfomance adjustments aside) much different, but what I can say is that my charcoal T5 which I loved, suddenly became relegated when the R arrived. To drive a really nice R is for me, something very special. It is a bit like the VW advert where all the (non VW) salesmen are explaining how their car doors shut with a noise just like a VW - a modded T5 is trying to be an R. An R does not have to try and be anything else.

Aside from Jerry ( :p ) who does not have an R spoiler on his T5R, who buys an R and tries to make it look like a T5?
I rest my case. ;)

The Flying Moose
Monday 23rd May 2011, 13:35
Yes, I thought I would be like that too, but...;)

I just think there are too many modified versions now. Although yours is tastefully modified Phil. I would love to find and buy a completely standard mint red 850R, I have become abit obsessed with cleaning and polishing my car's in the last year to the extent nobody was allowed to eat or drink in the T5-R.

I have to agree with you on your last statement, I love'd my T5-R as I felt like I was driving abit of history. I will hole heartedly admit my T5 has become a sort of T5/R/T5-R hybrid... im making the most out of the best parts from each model. Although had the T5-R not been written off I dont think I would have done this.

JelT5
Monday 23rd May 2011, 13:36
Aside from Jerry ( :p ) who does not have an R spoiler on his T5R, who buys an R and tries to make it look like a T5?
I rest my case. ;)

Don't you start :buttkick:

It didn't come with a spoiler :cry:

I'd like one, but have to repair the f*%king thing first...on a budget of my wife's wages lol
(and forum members' generosity)

The Flying Moose
Monday 23rd May 2011, 13:54
Don't you start :buttkick:

It didn't come with a spoiler :cry:

I'd like one, but have to repair the f*%king thing first...on a budget of my wife's wages lol
(and forum members' generosity)

Your going to hate me for saying this Jel but I actually threw away a green 855 spoiler before I left the UK for the Falklands :(

If you need any parts etc let me know, I have a garage full! Im heading to the South of France in August/September time and a short diversion to help a fellow VPC'er wouldnt do any harm ;)

siamblue
Monday 23rd May 2011, 14:04
2 years ago when i was getting my V70 T5 SE on the road, i thought it had everything an R had, it wasn't far off spec wise, as it had the manual box, fwd, Winter pack, sunroof, cruise, info, half leather and alcantara, 302 brakes, everything elec, ECC, a couple of weeks later i was offered my R i jumped at it, it may be only wheels and suspension and a few other bits, but it isn't just a common T5, they do look a lot better the way they sit on 17" rims, or maybe it is just the colours they did them in.

Gary.

JelT5
Monday 23rd May 2011, 14:14
Your going to hate me for saying this Jel but I actually threw away a green 855 spoiler before I left the UK for the Falklands :(

It's the least of my worries tbh Emlyn. I'll get it sorted at some point :)

If you need any parts etc let me know, I have a garage full! Im heading to the South of France in August/September time and a short diversion to help a fellow VPC'er wouldnt do any harm ;)

That's really kind of you, thanks.

Most bits are accounted for now and waiting to go on when I get back to UK. I'll let you know if anything else decides to break/ fall off etc ;)

You'd be most welcome to divert regardless though mate.

T5frankie
Monday 23rd May 2011, 14:53
sorry frankie but t5pete's 850 looks the dogs mate also with the v70 not much can be done with the bumper they look like the std v70 bumper hats off to you pete great looking car

the splitter can be put on mine too tomcat does them, i'd love one but it wouldn't get up my drive

T5frankie
Monday 23rd May 2011, 14:54

i know what you mean thats why i have one of each lol

Flatout Phil
Monday 23rd May 2011, 16:06
Oh, and here is an old pic of mine in Volans, outside JD Sports where my kids were on the nick, then we went to McDonald's for tea before going off to fence the gear so we could do the weekly Asda shop. I beat seven bells out of the little brats at the checkout with a tube of Pringles.
I know I am on T5D5 and VOC - but somehow my natural home is on VPC and I do feel obliged to keep up appearances in my R.
http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy193/charliepippin/Volvo005.jpg
http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy193/charliepippin/janmarch%202011/JanMar2011136.jpg
http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy193/charliepippin/janmarch%202011/Chavman.jpg

Vikingxl
Monday 23rd May 2011, 17:08

Afraid you are wrong here loafs of people are happy without an R and dont feel the need to own one

Vikingxl
Monday 23rd May 2011, 17:09
Phil that parking is worthy of a postin the gimp parking thread

Flatout Phil
Monday 23rd May 2011, 19:53
Phil that parking is worthy of a postin the gimp parking thread

Posting the gimp? Isn't that something a bit kinky mate? :bullwhip:

Tomcat
Monday 23rd May 2011, 19:56
It's actualy a thread ya plank..Lol..Gimp parking (http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8424&page=12&highlight=gimp+parking)

Jamest5r
Monday 23rd May 2011, 20:19
pmsl if you say so mate

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac96/t5frankie/nvolvov70r2.jpg

Just cos i can do big pictures now :)

http://i790.photobucket.com/albums/yy185/jamesclancy/hols324.jpg

Even though i do own a Saffy V70R it's still 850's for me.

Santa
Monday 23rd May 2011, 20:22
So far all I see is a Blue estate car, a orange estate car, a red estate car and a green estate car that all look the same lol

Bob France
Monday 23rd May 2011, 20:27
To the flying moose,where will you be heading to? Anywhere near Montpelier,if so, if Jerry is about perhaps a mini meet?

T5frankie
Monday 23rd May 2011, 20:29

the age old debate continues lol, i reckon its an age thing the younger ones (ahem... me lol) prefer the younger style of v70's cars and the older ones prefer the older cars lol........:hidesbehi

T5frankie
Monday 23rd May 2011, 20:30
To the flying moose,where will you be heading to? Anywhere near Montpelier,if so, if Jerry is about perhaps a mini meet?

i'll be in france early august too

Santa
Monday 23rd May 2011, 20:32
the age old debate continues lol, i reckon its an age thing the younger ones (ahem... me lol) prefer the younger style of v70's cars and the older ones prefer the older cars lol........:hidesbehi

And me (even younger) prefers the P2 Saloon :-p

Bob France
Monday 23rd May 2011, 20:37
This is looking good for a meet, anyone else in the south of France around that time?

Jamest5r

Im only 40 1/2 lol not more than 5yrs off you :) you cheeky git, if anything the comfy V70's are for the older one's :).

t5 pete
and me even younger likes 850's best

The Flying Moose
Monday 23rd May 2011, 20:38

In all honesty I cant remember the damn name of the place. Friends of the family have a house which they have kindly offered us for a week. Its a nice cheap get-away and a chance to get some decent fishing in too!

By all means though im up for a mini meet.

Bob France
Monday 23rd May 2011, 20:38
OOPS sorry, I think this maybe classed as a thread hijack,sorry lads!!!

LiamT4
Monday 23rd May 2011, 20:39

Looking good there james. Think thats the shiniest i'v seen it! lol

t5 pete
Monday 23rd May 2011, 20:40
Looking good there james. Think thats the shiniest i'v seen it! lol

it was the 1st and last time he washed it lol

Bob France
Monday 23rd May 2011, 20:44
Flying Moose,fishing as well as Volvos. That's about right,I know some top spots down here!!!!

T5frankie
Monday 23rd May 2011, 20:46
In all honesty I cant remember the damn name of the place. Friends of the family have a house which they have kindly offered us for a week. Its a nice cheap get-away and a chance to get some decent fishing in too!

i'll be heading for bordeaux

T5frankie
Monday 23rd May 2011, 20:47
Im only 40 1/2 lol not more than 5yrs off you :) you cheeky git, if anything the comfy V70's are for the older one's :).

my t5-r was was more comfy than my v70r

Flatout Phil
Monday 23rd May 2011, 21:23
So far all I see is a Blue estate car, a orange estate car, a red estate car and a green estate car that all look the same lol

Concussion? ;)

JelT5
Monday 23rd May 2011, 22:13
Flying Moose,fishing as well as Volvos. That's about right,I know some top spots down here!!!!

Wasn't what we were doing (sat around drinking coffee and looking at crumpet) in Montpellier last summer classed as "fishing" Bob?
Or do you mean proper, real, fishing ;)

If we're able to get down to Avignon in August, a mini-meet would be good... hopefully time it right for the visiting mod too!

Bob France
Monday 23rd May 2011, 22:24

You've been pm'd

Redbrick
Monday 23rd May 2011, 23:08
To answer the original question.... NO of course it isn't. After all the 'R' was a standard production model. If we are talking about T-5R's then I'd pay a lot of money for a mint gul 855 as they are an iconic car in my mind, the pinnacle of perfection.

The only thing I miss in my 855 T5 is the birch dash and cream alcantara, that's it though! Guess I could pick it all up for £200 if I could be arsed!

The Flying Moose
Tuesday 24th May 2011, 03:29

Your definately on my level Bob, I have been looking for a 30+ lbs carp for a long time!

Eddy T
Tuesday 24th May 2011, 16:15
Buy the 850R if you want a long term investment that will eventually increase in value or by a T5 if you want the same buzz for little money, but if you look around there are a few modified or just chipped T5'S out there that will keep up if not leave a standard 850R behind. Also people are reluctant to modify an 850R as this would probably devalue the car in purists eyes but on a standard T5 it will add a little bit of value. Well thats my opinion. Lol

Santa
Tuesday 24th May 2011, 17:01
Concussion? ;)

Who am I again?