PDA

View Full Version : V70 Tdi chip tuning

scr8pdo
Thursday 19th May 2011, 23:20
Has anyone had their P1 TDi chipped or remapped, ive also seen the following boxes on Ebay and wondered if anyone has used one, will it cause me aggro?

I only ask as a previous forum member took me out for a spin in his V70 TDi auto with a similar thing fitted and it went like a rocket for a diesel, almost as quick as an auto T5

Any help would be great, or if you are watching AL, give us a bell, let me know if you still have it, all the best Ste

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PERFORMANCE-CHIP-VOLVO-S70-1-9-TDI-103kW-140BHP-35BHP-/260784760283?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cb7fba5db#ht_7351wt_1139

hamish
Friday 20th May 2011, 09:08
Hi,

Give me a call I'm sure we have Chip Tuning files for these car that I can include in our £150 offer.

Regards,
Hamish.
www.hlmtuning.co.uk

scr8pdo
Friday 20th May 2011, 22:05
Hi,

Give me a call I'm sure we have Chip Tuning files for these car that I can include in our £150 offer.

Regards,
Hamish.
www.hlmtuning.co.uk

Sounds good to me mate, how would I go about it, would you need to have the car there or just the ecu? Or would it be easier to come down to where you are and have you do it there and then, thats if you do have files on it, also what sort of gains would I be looking at?

Kind regards Steve