PDA

View Full Version : Grill replacement P2 V70

MacXC60T5
Thursday 21st April 2011, 11:07
I am thinking about a bit of tarting and like the look of the black grill PVF have for my 2005 V70 T5, It looks the dogs. Has anybody fitted one as I believe I have to remove the bumper to fit it. How do I remove the front bumper. I understand it fits the same way as the existing one does. Help fully appreciated. The cost is £60. I also assume the Volvo badge will not refit but does that matter or can an aftermarket one be fitted.
Anybody got any design comments, do they look chavie!! does it spoil the look. Is it like putting go faster strips on.

t5 stealth
Thursday 21st April 2011, 11:43
you dont need to remove the bumper mate.
look between the slats in the grille and there is 4 plastic tags,just use a thin screwdriver to lift then as you pull the grille out.
takes less than a min to remove .

cornclose
Saturday 23rd April 2011, 15:13
But... the quality of the PFV grilles is shockingly bad. So bad I never bothered fitting mine and it went back... This was 18 months ago though - things may have changed.

MacXC60T5
Saturday 23rd April 2011, 16:40
But... the quality of the PFV grilles is shockingly bad. So bad I never bothered fitting mine and it went back... This was 18 months ago though - things may have changed.

Don't think I will bother now as I also feel it looks a bit cr@p.