PDA

View Full Version : T5 ECU pin codes.

Paul Hassell
Saturday 16th April 2011, 18:41
Does anybody have a list of the pin codes for a 1996 850 T5 ECU, I have found various wiring diagrams on the web for T5's but what I cannot find is a list of what each pin on the ECU actually connects to !

Thanks in advance.
Paul

claymore
Saturday 16th April 2011, 19:22
I would also like this. :)

t5 stealth
Saturday 16th April 2011, 22:19
iv got one from auto data thing,but do you know which pins you want...
it highlights it when you put curser over it,so if you know what pin,i can probably give you its destination

The Flying Moose
Saturday 16th April 2011, 22:53
I dont know how accurate this list is but here is what I have

Paul Hassell
Sunday 17th April 2011, 08:27
Thanks for that attached list, however I think that is a list of fault codes.

What I actually need is a list of what pin on the ECU does what, my reason for this is that I am fitting an Emerald ECU to my T5 engine in my Autograss special and I have various wires that need identifying, so I can wire them into my new loom.

one example is the crank sensor wires that come from the plug approx 6" from the sensor are coloured Blue and Red / Black, I know from the Volvo wiring diagram which pins they go to in the ECU but in this case I need to know which is the Signal + and which is the sensor signal ground.

I also have the same problem with the;

Boost Control Valve
Cam Sensor
IACV
Lambda

Cheers again

Alan M
Sunday 17th April 2011, 10:02
Check over on Volvospeed as I saw someone list a full ecu pinout identifying each pin. Ask over on thatrt forum if you can't find it by searching. If I can find it I will link it to here. I think it may have been in one of the motronic suite threads.

Paul Hassell
Sunday 17th April 2011, 10:29
nice one thank you, i will have a look when i get down from the workshop in a while.

Alan M
Sunday 17th April 2011, 10:54
Have you tried sounding out the loom with a meter then identifying the pins that way?

Alan M
Sunday 17th April 2011, 11:13
Had a quick look and found thishttp://volvospeed.com/vs_forum/topic/125244-electrical-schematic-for-t5r-motronic/page__p__1674821__hl__ecu+pinout__fromsearch__1#en try1674821

Paul Hassell
Sunday 17th April 2011, 11:38
Thats fantastic, thanks for your effort in finding that.

now back to the workshop and see if that tally's up with what I have.

Cheers again.