PDA

View Full Version : backwith a volvo again!

cragmaz
Tuesday 12th April 2011, 21:05
Hi all, its meanwhile, but back with a Volvo again, got a 2002 model s60 2 litre turbo s.e. and its blown me away.its totally gorgeous, so much car for the money, goes well too, and I have never heard w car stereo like it! It's amazing. Love it

t5_monkey
Tuesday 12th April 2011, 21:07
welcome! what did you have before?

and Photos please :D

p fandango
Tuesday 12th April 2011, 21:09
welcome back, have to agree S60's are amazing considering the price

bet its not a patch on your old 855 for speed lol, got any plans for this

:worthless

Jamest5r
Tuesday 12th April 2011, 21:10
Hi all, its meanwhile, but back with a Volvo again, got a 2002 model s60 2 litre turbo s.e. and its blown me away.its totally gorgeous, so much car for the money, goes well too, and I have never heard w car stereo like it! It's amazing. Love it

Welcome back, i lusted over your 850 a couple of years back lol but could not afford it at the time.

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 12th April 2011, 21:38
welcome home. Hope you and the sixty have fun together.

cragmaz
Wednesday 13th April 2011, 20:45
welcome back, have to agree S60's are amazing considering the price

bet its not a patch on your old 855 for speed lol, got any plans for this

:worthless
It's not too bad actually, gunna leave it std.for now, but might get it re mapped in the future. It's Nowt like my 855 neither, its quick,but so smooth and quiet, stereo awesome tho, its like a mobile nightclub!
C.

cragmaz
Wednesday 13th April 2011, 20:47
welcome! what did you have before?

and Photos please :D

330 brake 855, over 11k spent on mods mate, check my garage for pics too much to list.

p fandango
Wednesday 13th April 2011, 20:48
stereo awesome tho, its like a mobile nightclub!
all my stock system's getting binned, its good but not good enough lol :firedevil

cragmaz
Wednesday 13th April 2011, 20:53
all my stock system's getting binned, its good but not good enough lol :firedevil

Kin ell mate! How loud and clear do you want it? I know they did diff ones, mine is the 12 speaker dolby pro logic one, its amazing, my magic tree dances with the bass, and I can't see out of my mirrors cos they shake too much! Lol.

p fandango
Wednesday 13th April 2011, 20:56
Kin ell mate! How loud and clear do you want it? I know they did diff ones, mine is the 12 speaker dolby pro logic one, its amazing, my magic tree dances with the bass, and I can't see out of my mirrors cos they shake too much! Lol.
ah mines only the 9speaker Dolby, they are very good for standard but BT's old system was over 5kwatt. Got the amps coming for Bonny & think there about 3kwatt depending how many subs i run

anyway :worthless

Santa
Wednesday 13th April 2011, 21:10
The standard stereo on the S60 is pretty good (well mine is anyway) helps make the car a nice place to be

p fandango
Wednesday 13th April 2011, 21:12
The standard stereo on the S60 is pretty good (well mine is anyway) helps make the car a nice place to be
they are, i'm just fussy lol

Redbrick
Wednesday 13th April 2011, 21:28
Welcome back.... lol

She's still well and getting another engine fitted any day...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/apurnell1970/Volvo/bitchin.jpg

cragmaz
Wednesday 13th April 2011, 21:38
Welcome back.... lol

She's still well and getting another engine fitted any day...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/apurnell1970/Volvo/bitchin.jpg

Still lookin good.Andy, why the engine?.
Like the rims too.

Redbrick
Wednesday 13th April 2011, 21:50
Cause it has an oil addiction worse than Oli Reed's drink problem.

Engine will have forged internals & flowed head- no messing around! Fitting methanol injection as well. Then to be custom mapped again by MTE at Bruntingthorpe. Already goes like stink at 1.4 bar, can't wait to experience the difference. Like a kid waiting for Xmas.

I'll have it at the T5D5 track day at Castle Combe on the July 8th...

cragmaz
Wednesday 13th April 2011, 22:19
ah mines only the 9speaker Dolby, they are very good for standard but BT's old system was over 5kwatt. Got the amps coming for Bonny & think there about 3kwatt depending how many subs i run

anyway :worthless

no pics yet mate, will post some soon!

cragmaz
Wednesday 27th April 2011, 22:54
give me s60 a good t-cut and waxin now, done wheels gloss black, put my moose stickers on,windows gettin tinted tommoro, lookin good so far!!! RE-Map to follow.
really likin this car!!!
will get some pics up soon...:pimp2:

cragmaz
Tuesday 3rd May 2011, 21:34
Anybody fitted an induction kit to a s60 2 litre turbo? And if so,what and how much it cost and the gains. Cheers

p fandango
Tuesday 3rd May 2011, 21:39
Anybody fitted an induction kit to a s60 2 litre turbo? And if so,what and how much it cost and the gains. Cheers
if no-one's got one listed, measure the size of the MAF & buy a universal one with the right size collar. I was lucky enough to have one sat in the garage that was the right size for my D5

http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy196/pedro-fandango/Volvo/mine/Bonny/Photo0172.jpg