PDA

View Full Version : S60 T5 Owners - Where are you ?

TangoDeltaSierra3
Thursday 28th July 2005, 01:43
Hey, just had a look throught the VB Garage and there are 4 S60 T5 owners but only one guy with pics. I can't be bothered to go through the 30 pages of members so all S60 T5 owners as you read this reply to the thread and put a pic in your VB Garages, thanks.

1. TDS 3
2. Jim Covers
3. AndyM
4. MistralT5
5. Jason 60 SE

jim.covers
Thursday 28th July 2005, 16:29
Hiya Tds,

I thought Justin sorted the garage bit out for me.... i not a clue wot im doin!!!

TangoDeltaSierra3
Friday 29th July 2005, 00:32
Hiya Tds,

I thought Justin sorted the garage bit out for me.... i not a clue wot im doin!!!There there Jim, have a lie down mate lol, aint seen you on MSN much lately, you got 3 wives or summatt lol.

jim.covers
Friday 29th July 2005, 12:08
There there Jim, have a lie down mate lol, aint seen you on MSN much lately, you got 3 wives or summatt lol.

Hehehe... 3 women.... nah m8 jeees.

Msn... me mum always buggin me askin about ebay and tesco.com n the likes when im logged on msn mate so not bin signed in much.

plus been out n about a lot lately spendin huge amounts on optimax.....

Hows the S60 treatin u? u gettin it rica'd?

TangoDeltaSierra3
Friday 29th July 2005, 19:19
Hehehe... 3 women.... nah m8 jeees.

Msn... me mum always buggin me askin about ebay and tesco.com n the likes when im logged on msn mate so not bin signed in much.

plus been out n about a lot lately spendin huge amounts on optimax.....

Hows the S60 treatin u? u gettin it rica'd?Be daft not too really, i know wot i wanna doo lol, it's just deciding when how if what!

mickys60t5
Monday 15th August 2005, 16:44
Hey, just had a look throught the VB Garage and there are 4 S60 T5 owners but only one guy with pics. I can't be bothered to go through the 30 pages of members so all S60 T5 owners as you read this reply to the thread and put a pic in your VB Garages, thanks.

1. TDS 3
2. Jim Covers
3. AndyM
4. MistralT5
5. Jason 60 SE

hi tds3 have a look at my pics more to come hope you like :B_steerin