PDA

View Full Version : Best high gloss polish for Silver cars???

Liddo
Tuesday 29th March 2011, 12:00
Hi All,

Looking at Simon's superb looking Black S70, i was wondering which is the best ultra shiney polish for a Silver car.

Ive got 3m Black Top Hand Glaze, which is nice, but doesnt give the car the deep "SHINEY SHINEY" look im after.

I clayed the car last week for the 1st time, and boy did it need it, Ive never seen so much crap come off what i thought was clean paint. I then used the 3M stuff and finished off with a Turtle Wax Carnubra Wax. I know its not the best stuff, but its all i had ;) Im ordering Collonite 476S this week.

So, i need a good quality shiney polish, which one??

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 29th March 2011, 22:06
Pete's 53 signature wax. Very good. I also have some Dodo wax. I think you could have it if you want. I couldn't get on with the pot. Aperture is not ideal.

If you come around to Telford we try some out. see what you think.

Liddo
Wednesday 30th March 2011, 08:22
Pete's 53 signature wax. Very good. I also have some Dodo wax. I think you could have it if you want. I couldn't get on with the pot. Aperture is not ideal.

If you come around to Telford we try some out. see what you think.

Cheers Dave, thanks very much for the offer ;)

What about Poor Boys White Diamond Glaze?? Have you tried that?? I know the Black version is superb

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 31st March 2011, 00:47
I have that one too. I am flushed with choice. Feel free to book a Saturday/ Sunday.

Liddo
Friday 1st April 2011, 10:00
Is there anything you DONT have ;)

Wobbly Dave
Friday 1st April 2011, 16:50
Stuff for dark cars. So when are you visiting then?