PDA

View Full Version : do you know the spec of a 52 plate s60 t5 se

proper-bo
Wednesday 27th July 2005, 20:28
hi , i've got a 52 plate s60 t5 se,and i need to know the spec, mine has the power seats, when i open the door with my key the seat goes to my settings and the same for the wife but i thought it would move the wing mirrors as well , but no , so took it to volvo under Warranty they had it for 2 days could not fix it then said it not a standard feature , the mirrors do work fine with the buttons , thanks (got one of those new s40's 1.6 petrol as a loan car, sounds like a diesel and as slow)

After_Shock
Wednesday 27th July 2005, 20:39
No they dont have the memory mirrors unfortunately, they should have known that!

Yeah the 1.6s arent really very good, 1.8's are a much much better engine considering what it is.

dave
Wednesday 27th July 2005, 20:47
my r has the memory mirrors! lol

dave :)

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 27th July 2005, 21:09
hi , i've got a 52 plate s60 t5 se,and i need to know the spec, mine has the power seats, when i open the door with my key the seat goes to my settings and the same for the wife but i thought it would move the wing mirrors as well , but no , so took it to volvo under Warranty they had it for 2 days could not fix it then said it not a standard feature , the mirrors do work fine with the buttons , thanks (got one of those new s40's 1.6 petrol as a loan car, sounds like a diesel and as slow)Hi, i've just got an 02 Reg T5SE, there were a lot of options on the SE list, mine has no leccy seats but has spaceball gear stick, comms pack, Dolby premium stereo etc....the specs go on and on, what colour is yours ? where you located in UK ? Any Pics ?