PDA

View Full Version : Paintshop practice S60

Volvocano
Monday 25th July 2005, 16:53
ok so im getting used to paintshop pro i know its not photoshop but hey its good enough.. im using a mouse and ive only really started to play with tools.. but here is my first scragy attempt at modding an s60.. dont be too harsh as it was just for fun :shy:

before

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/meggerman/004.jpg

after

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/meggerman/0045.jpg

il get better with time. the S60 needs some tuning as there are lots of small ways in which to improve its looks but at least its a way into trying ideas with no cost.

spesh
Monday 25th July 2005, 17:00
That 2nd one looks a bit like a Skyline to me!! good job if u ask me! I can just about draw a stick man.

fraz13
Monday 25th July 2005, 17:39
Why leave the back door handle on?

is it to give ye the idea its got 1 big door lol

Other than that, good effort, a bit chav but looks good 4 a chop :wink:

TangoDeltaSierra3
Monday 25th July 2005, 18:05
I wish i could do stuff like that too, i'm trying to imagine how mine will look with various wheels, spolilers etc.. it's expensive to get it wrong innit.

Volvocano
Monday 25th July 2005, 19:29
I wish i could do stuff like that too, i'm trying to imagine how mine will look with various wheels, spolilers etc.. it's expensive to get it wrong innit.

why not pass me a pick and il do my best to visualise your future mods

TangoDeltaSierra3
Monday 25th July 2005, 22:40
why not pass me a pick and il do my best to visualise your future modsThanks, my main problem is wheel style/type, seen a pic of the new S80 today in auto xpress and i quite like those style wheels, a 5 spoke but the spokes are kind of recessed with a nice stainless rim around the diameter. Think i want the Evolve body kit too when i chose a nice country post office to hit lol, suppose i got the right getaway car anyway - JOKE - for all you neighbourwood watch type persons.

Volvocano
Monday 25th July 2005, 23:57
Thanks, my main problem is wheel style/type, seen a pic of the new S80 today in auto xpress and i quite like those style wheels, a 5 spoke but the spokes are kind of recessed with a nice stainless rim around the diameter. Think i want the Evolve body kit too when i chose a nice country post office to hit lol, suppose i got the right getaway car anyway - JOKE - for all you neighbourwood watch type persons.

post a pic of your motor and il see what i can do :)

TangoDeltaSierra3
Tuesday 26th July 2005, 01:08
post a pic of your motor and il see what i can do :)I cant do anything yet pic wise, trust me.

nikgallagher
Tuesday 26th July 2005, 09:04
TDS3 - There is a website which allows you to try out loads of different wheels on your type of car. They had an 850 on there so there's bound to be an S60 too. Sure it was through this forum, so a search should bring it up. No photoshop skills required!

TangoDeltaSierra3
Tuesday 26th July 2005, 22:07
TDS3 - There is a website which allows you to try out loads of different wheels on your type of car. They had an 850 on there so there's bound to be an S60 too. Sure it was through this forum, so a search should bring it up. No photoshop skills required!Thanks for that, yeah i have come across it before and cant think where though.