PDA

View Full Version : Southern BBQ

Matt30462
Monday 30th August 2004, 00:36
Well, back safe & sound. No sillyness on the way home, just a nice respectable 80-90.
A big thank you to Mrs D and Waxworks for hosting this event, I had a very enjoyable time, great conversation, great company and great food. Special thanks to Jule's Mum and Johnny for allowing us to descend upon them for the day and putting up with all the Volvo waffle.
Really nice to see faces again particularly some new ones.

NEXT STOP...............................SANTA POD 05/09/04. :D

MissDMeanor
Monday 30th August 2004, 02:11
Hi Matt

Glad you arrived home safely :D

It was great to see you again. We've had another excellent, or as those Brummies would say quality/proper, meet :rolleyes:

See you at the pod ;)

dj_rog
Monday 30th August 2004, 08:57
T'was a good-un!!

Thanks to all for organising again... :)

Great to meet you all + see your cars ;)

Rog

Mrsmopp
Monday 30th August 2004, 09:13
Good Morning!

Another good event and nice to see a couple of new faces and cars! You we all on excellent form as usual and made for a cracking event!

Thanks everyone!

x

Pedro Fandango
Monday 30th August 2004, 17:12
yet another top notch weekend, thanks to all involved for organizing the BBQ & letting us hijack the garden for a couple of days.

nice to see the regulars again & to see a couple of newbies managed to make the meet

thanks all (see you next weekend)

Justin
Monday 30th August 2004, 18:05
Absolutely fantastic weekend, as usual, big thanks to the hosts, a "proper" job you did.

That one is for you Ju ;)

Wobbly Dave
Monday 30th August 2004, 19:48
i had a great time and I only flapped a little. Result with the photography - Justin agreed to participate for a change - and no stealthy measure were needed. I hope now that all the pics come out.

Justin
Monday 30th August 2004, 19:56
Looking forward to them ;)

C70T5
Tuesday 31st August 2004, 20:42
I really wished I was there. Even more so after the phone call and hearing you all.

C70T5
Tuesday 31st August 2004, 20:43
Next time :D

Wobbly Dave
Friday 3rd September 2004, 02:04
:thewave:

More to follow

http://www.bigredvolvos.co.uk/galleries/southern_bbq.htm

very pleased about the "slippery when wet" pic??

Any favs so far?

ps - I would have just put them exclusively in Volvo Forums but I can't upload into the appropriate place - so rather than wait - I put them on my own site.

Justin
Friday 3rd September 2004, 08:29
Top stuff mate, like the "group thing" :worship:

MissDMeanor
Friday 3rd September 2004, 10:00
Fantastic Dave! :bounce:

You've excelled yourself once again!

I like the 'line of Volvo's'...... :wink:

Pedro Fandango
Friday 3rd September 2004, 14:35
very good pics Dave, i like how the miserble Discovery owner managed to get in a shot

Dave what happened to the "slippery when wet" picture, the top is fine but it goes VERY dark below that?

Mrsmopp
Friday 3rd September 2004, 14:44
TOP PICS! As always!!! :remybussi

x