PDA

View Full Version : Storm Troll requires help with his hose i believe pedro is the man for the job!

Vikingxl
Thursday 27th January 2011, 18:04
As the title says

p fandango
Thursday 27th January 2011, 18:07
As the title says
erm i'm scared, i think your on the wrong forum lol

Vikingxl
Thursday 27th January 2011, 18:09
Lol no right forum matey he has got a shiny new boost gauge and needs piccys of where to fit pipework. I thought you are bound to have one in your S60 as you are the gadget man so you might be able to help a troll

Storm-Troll
Thursday 27th January 2011, 18:19
lol im just waiting for it to arrive back from the US as a mate out there has a little bussiness going that he fits them into the car standard Air Vents so when its back ill need to find the best place to go through the Bulkhead and where to locate the Boost Pipe for the Chop lol

p fandango
Thursday 27th January 2011, 19:15
theirs a port on the passenger side of the inlet manifold you can use, i'm not sure if theirs already something on it but you can soon T off it if need be. As for a hole in the bulkhead i've got no idea, Bonny's bonnet only gets open for security checks at work lol

http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy196/pedro-fandango/Volvo/BT/Misc/44744650.jpg
see the port on the leftside of this pic (thats because the manifold is upside down)

Vikingxl
Thursday 27th January 2011, 19:23
Bonny's bonnet only gets open for security checks at work lol

http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy196/pedro-fandango/Volvo/BT/Misc/44744650.jpg
see the port on the leftside of this pic (thats because the manifold is upside down)

You been smuggling fork lifts out again?

Vikingxl
Thursday 27th January 2011, 19:24
I knew pedro would know

p fandango
Thursday 27th January 2011, 19:58
You been smuggling fork lifts out again?
all of our warehouses are high-security so its airport scanners on every exit & random car searches whenever the suns out. The last car search i had i'd just been given a laptop for work, because i didn't collect it till friday afternoon i hadn't got it registered with security, gave the guard all my phone details & explained about the laptop & he didn't even bother checking it so they do a grand job lol

Storm-Troll
Thursday 27th January 2011, 20:29
theirs a port on the passenger side of the inlet manifold you can use, i'm not sure if theirs already something on it but you can soon T off it if need be. As for a hole in the bulkhead i've got no idea, Bonny's bonnet only gets open for security checks at work lol

Ahhh I see it ... the Juicey Nipple sticking off the side.. So I can use that.. ill have to open the bonnet tomorrow nad clear away the cobwebs for a look see...

p fandango
Thursday 27th January 2011, 21:02
Ahhh I see it ... the Juicey Nipple sticking off the side.. So I can use that.. ill have to open the bonnet tomorrow nad clear away the cobwebs for a look see...
thats the one, it might already have a pipe on it but i'd just buy a T-piece from Halfrauds

Al115
Thursday 27th January 2011, 21:27
Troll I have spare T-pieces and stuff, and I'll help you out on the weekend if you like. Put a few of these in before :)

Storm-Troll
Thursday 27th January 2011, 21:33
Cheers Pedro I have a Nice shiney Gold T Piece that came with the Gauge so got all the bits.. and thanks Al..Much appreciated on the help front.. Im waiting for the Vent and Gague to arrive back from the US. so should take a few days but once its here Ill let u know... the lighting wiring is easy as its in the vent above the light switch next to the window so can wire straight into that for power. all Will have to do is find a way through the Bulkhead for the Pipe

spencem875
Thursday 27th January 2011, 22:04
Think we need a mini meet to show me said device :)