PDA

View Full Version : Fuelin' a RICA

silverswedemachine
Friday 7th January 2011, 19:30
Sorry to start another fuel thread, i recently put a RICA ECU 302 in mine, i was runnin it on Tesco Momentum but it wasnt happy so switched to V-Power, now pullin like a train all the time as supposed to when it felt like it... Any way, my problem is where i live there is 2 shell stations, both just happen to 10 miles away in opposite directions, but on the way to one is a Total station, which will lop a good few miles off my trip, has anyone run their car on Total Exxcellium?? Just wanna know before puttin 30 quid in her n findin it dont like it... Cheers...

Jamest5r
Friday 7th January 2011, 19:37
Depends what the ron is, vpower is 99 so if the same no problem but some "premium" fuel is only 97 just check.

t5_monkey
Friday 7th January 2011, 19:46
I reckon V-power is the way to go, I drive right past a Shell station to fill mine up. tried the others - mine likes it the best!

Jamest5r
Friday 7th January 2011, 19:53
I reckon V-power is the way to go, I drive right past a Shell station to fill mine up. tried the others - mine likes it the best!

How do you manage to get the vpower in?

LiamT4
Friday 7th January 2011, 19:57
Totals super unleaded is 97 ron.

Santa
Friday 7th January 2011, 20:12
both just happen to 10 miles away in opposite directions

I had this issue. Emailed Shell and they have now opened a Shell garage local to me.

silverswedemachine
Friday 7th January 2011, 20:21
Thats it then... V-Power it is...

t5_monkey
Friday 7th January 2011, 21:38
How do you manage to get the vpower in?

LOL sorry... I meant I drive right past a BP garage to the Shell! Been a long day at work and had a glass of wine :D

t5 pete
Friday 7th January 2011, 22:35

PMSL monkey

t5_monkey
Friday 7th January 2011, 22:50
PMSL monkey

.. yeah... drive by fill up :)

gmain1967
Friday 7th January 2011, 22:58
LOL sorry... I meant I drive right past a BP garage to the Shell! Been a long day at work and had a glass of wine :D

What size was the glass, or was it a "Glasgow glass" i.e. the bottle wrapped in brown paper LOL!!!!!

And before anyone comments - I'm from Govan originally, so I'm allowed that one!!!

Cheers, hic!