PDA

View Full Version : Volvo AP brake discs

Mongo
Wednesday 5th January 2011, 20:49
Hello everyone happy new year.
Basically im going to do this post aimed at those with the volvo 850 t5/r AP upgrade kit who need replacement discs (325mm x 28mm 48 vane) I got a quote yesterday for a set of new Ap front discs and the cheepest i found was £546.49 inc vat and bolt kit.
Very exspensive but today i found a company that supply these replacement discs in 330mm 320mm and what i need 325mm with 8 grooves or drilled or drilled and grooved. The price for any of these sizes or brake styles with bolt kit and postage is £355 inc vat per pair (2) + a warenty!!
If 3 or more people are intrested on here contact me and they can agree on a price of £300 save £55 also rear matchin discs in standard size are availibe for £70-£80 this is from a company called GODSPEED
Well just thought id share this with you all because i struggled to find replacements for this price or anything close (inside £100 difference) my name is Joe mobile number 07526633916.
If you are intrested you can ring me and ill tell you what i no, i dont go on here much.

Thanks for your time