PDA

View Full Version : hello all newby grill question

lotuscorsa
Tuesday 14th December 2010, 21:11
hello all ,got a 2000 c70 and want to change the front grill ,maybe an egg crate or some type of black one i know the v70 s70 and c70 are the same but what about the s60 model will this fit my c70 ,also it the 2.4 lpt engine what the best tuning mods i can do cheers for now

LiamT4
Tuesday 14th December 2010, 21:32
hello all ,got a 2000 c70 and want to change the front grill ,maybe an egg crate or some type of black one i know the v70 s70 and c70 are the same but what about the s60 model will this fit my c70 ,also it the 2.4 lpt engine what the best tuning mods i can do cheers for now

I think the s60 grill is different.
Make sure your engine is all working well before you do any mods, trying using the search tool for "stage 0". Then as some light mods you can do some or all of the following - panel/cone filter, remap, mbc, exhaust (complete exhaust or if you want to save money you could just get a silencer and/or cat removed).
A cheap way to get a noticeable increase would be just to do the panel filter, mbc and remove a silencer, those 3 would cost about £150 together.

Welcome, btw :wavey:

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 15th December 2010, 10:17
S60 grill is a different size. You use the egg crate out of any of the phase1 70 series.

I have been modifying my 2000 C70 for the last 4 years. If you have any particular questions or would like to see what is possible I am based in Telford.