PDA

View Full Version : cheapest online parts ?

UNZIE
Sunday 5th December 2010, 13:52
hi fellas im lookin for vented disks and ebc red stuff b/pads (thanks liam lol) and goodrich hoses (£435 is the lowest so far) any suggestions ? gotta get it down loads more or im instructed to take em off my xmas stocking list pmsl:xmas2:
:wtf:

t5 stealth
Sunday 5th December 2010, 16:35
i put yellow stuff in mine,got them from a local supplier,they where approx £150 for front and rear pads.......red stuff should be slightly cheaper

or try direct :)

http://www.ebcbrakesdirect.com/?source=googleebc&keyword=EBC%20brakes&gclid=COa0s7m41aUCFUYe4QodOzOclA

LiamT4
Sunday 5th December 2010, 18:37
Just get the front discs and pads done for a start, as they do most of the braking (about 70%, i think i read), so the rears can wait untill you have more money.
Should be about £70 for pads, £100-120 for discs and braided hoses are about £60 on partsforvolvosonline, a site that is good for some things and sh*te for others. lol. Service is good though, quick delievery and very helpfull when i was sent the wrong panel filter.

JelT5
Monday 6th December 2010, 07:11
Just get the front discs and pads done for a start, as they do most of the braking (about 70%, i think i read), so the rears can wait untill you have more money.
Should be about £70 for pads, £100-120 for discs and braided hoses are about £60 on partsforvolvosonline, a site that is good for some things and sh*te for others. lol. Service is good though, quick delievery and very helpfull when i was sent the wrong panel filter.

I'll second that.
Yellow stuff pads are very good for fast road/ track day use, although I'm using OMP pads now which seem to be just as good.