PDA

View Full Version : New boots

Mr Sheen
Friday 26th November 2010, 15:39
Had my car for just about a year now, it had Columba's on it which never suited it. I managed to get a set of Titans which needed a refurb. My 11 year old son Grant, had the good idea of getting them done in black. I like it, might not be to everyones taste.........but thats no bad thing:wink:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/Skank69/DSC01220.jpg

p fandango
Friday 26th November 2010, 15:46
colour coded bumper trim as well, think it need the headlight eyebrows to narrow them down a bit. Very nice & subtle tho

t5_monkey
Friday 26th November 2010, 15:47
Looks good with the dark blue :) Black on black is the only colour combo black wheels don't look great with.

LiamT4
Friday 26th November 2010, 16:10
The front looks a little high, maybe lower it a bit. Or are you parked on a slope in that pic?

Looks good all the same.

stephenevans99
Friday 26th November 2010, 16:39
Looks very nice - loving the wheels !!! Not sure about the chromed grille though.....How small is that front number plate? lol

volvokid
Friday 26th November 2010, 17:22
So glad the motor is being looked after :-) couldnt of went to a better home.

claymore
Friday 26th November 2010, 17:46
Looks good with the dark blue :) Black on black is the only colour combo black wheels don't look great with.

Now, i wouldn't agree with that.....lol

mark_eire
Friday 26th November 2010, 18:13
Looks brilliant!! Maybe get the chrome grill sprayed a darker color? doesnt suit the rest of the car

Mr Sheen
Saturday 27th November 2010, 10:53
Thanks for the kind comments peeps:biggrin: Thanks to Volvokid and his family for keeping it in such good condition before I bought it.

LiamT4 - yeah it was parked on a slight slope, but could maybe do with being lowered a touch.

stephenevans99 & mark_eire - been thinking about that too, no other chrome on car. Might be time to paint it black.

Jim S70R
Saturday 27th November 2010, 12:44
Had my car for just about a year now, it had Columba's on it which never suited it. I managed to get a set of Titans which needed a refurb. My 11 year old son Grant, had the good idea of getting them done in black. I like it, might not be to everyones taste.........but thats no bad thing:wink:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/Skank69/DSC01220.jpg

Very nice, the wheels add a nice touch.

martybelfastt5
Saturday 27th November 2010, 16:32
very nice wheels suit it,blue isnt the most exciting colours to start with but thats fantastic looking does need dropped slightly,thumps up

Jimmie
Saturday 27th November 2010, 16:46
Still looking good and the best colour (nautic blue)imho and even better under a street light.
Have you lowered the rearend, it looks different?.