PDA

View Full Version : Intrest

Rnash2002
Thursday 11th November 2010, 13:40
Ok been out and about today and found a chap who can fibreglass,ok reasons for the search are i want a fibreglass bonnet and possibley a boot lid made up to lose some weight from the car.
Ive looked into carbon fibre bonnets from the states but there too expensive.
The chap has said he could wrap the bonnet in carbon fibre sheets if needed (probably cheaper than getting them resprayed)

Ok im defo looking to get a bonnet and maybe a boot lid done but will probably be mid next year as i have to sort engine on mine first,so im looking for people who might be intrested in a bonnet or boot lid or both.
Just put your names below.
p.s will get some prices in the next few weeks.

Rnash2002

The Flying Moose
Thursday 11th November 2010, 13:44
Calling pedro....!!!

For me however unless its seriously cheap its taking the modding a little bit too far and weakening the structural integrity and safety too much. Just a bit of fun for me. Thanks for the offer though Russ :)

p fandango
Thursday 11th November 2010, 15:25
Calling pedro....!!!
i've already got it sussed

Russ i've already got someone sorted who will do any work in either fibre glass or carbon fibre (not just wrapped). It is in the pipelines for BT but got alot more important stuff first, i'll PM you there contact details so you can compare them with your bloke. If think you'll be interested in what they came up with :shhh:

JT
Thursday 2nd December 2010, 17:02
I'm all up for losing some weight!!! my car aswell!! lol

keep me up to date guys on this 1, def interested in both boot and bonnet

thanks

JT