PDA

View Full Version : Remote dash led

willi
Tuesday 26th October 2010, 19:50
Has anyone had this problem??

After unlocking the v70tdi with the remote,i get into the car and then put the key in the ignition and start the car.
The dash led flashes quickly for about 10 secs then stops.Otherwise the locking system works fine.

Any ideas please.

PHIL V70R
Tuesday 26th October 2010, 20:01
Has anyone had this problem??

After unlocking the v70tdi with the remote,i get into the car and then put the key in the ignition and start the car.
The dash led flashes quickly for about 10 secs then stops.Otherwise the locking system works fine.

Any ideas please.

could poss think you are breaking in 2 it or ultrasonics switching of...lol..not sure but thats what happend 2 me+low battrey in the fob..may be..:P

Cubes
Tuesday 26th October 2010, 20:11
It's a fault with the alarm system mate. Needs plugging in to VADIS. I had the same problem 2 months ago. It said the system was fine though and it seemed to reset itself.

willi
Tuesday 26th October 2010, 20:56
It's a fault with the alarm system mate. Needs plugging in to VADIS. I had the same problem 2 months ago. It said the system was fine though and it seemed to reset itself.

Would disconnecting the battery for a few hours sort it do you think??

Cubes
Wednesday 27th October 2010, 13:28
It's worth a try. Mine started to flash after I disconnected the stereo, which is a bit random! Speaking of which, if you do disconnect the battery make sure you have your stereo PIN first! If you read this too late your main stealer can provide you witht he code if you pop down with your V5 doc.
Let me know if it works!

willi
Wednesday 27th October 2010, 17:22
It's worth a try. Mine started to flash after I disconnected the stereo, which is a bit random! Speaking of which, if you do disconnect the battery make sure you have your stereo PIN first! If you read this too late your main stealer can provide you witht he code if you pop down with your V5 doc.
Let me know if it works!

I diisconnected the battery for 2 hours after lunch and as a result it has corrected the problem.

Many thanks

Cubes
Wednesday 27th October 2010, 19:05
Weird! Good news though!